1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I keep myself for more than a month

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Uqabi, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

I reach one month then can’t do semen retention I relapse

2. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

That's a false belief, how do you know you can't after one month? There are many people here who prove that it is possible. What makes you different?

Uqabi likes this.
  3. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

Yh man I know I’m doing the 90 day challenge and I’m doing fine

4. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

Most of what will get you 90 days and beyond have to do with beliefs (and limiting beliefs). Do you believe that you HAVE to give in when the desire becomes great? Because you don't. Do other things. Don't throw gas on the fire and you won't have to deal with raging desire. Leave that part of yourself for the person God has prepared to be with you.

5. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Instead of seeing it as 'oh I gotta abstain for 1 month', look at it from a different angle 'today, I will not PM'. Eventually it will add up slowly and surely.

One day at a time!

Nekkhamma likes this.
  6. Clinicalmaniac

Clinicalmaniac Fapstronaut

I started for the first time in OCTOBER 2nd 2018 and here I am on day 34. Anything is possible when you put your mind into it.

SirErnest likes this.