1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Nice! Loved Maniac, meditation is ever so helpful, and the gym gets that feel good brain juice going :)

2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

12/90...meditated, worked, worked out, took my nephew to a boxing match, went out to eat with nephew, mom and sister, and booked my plane ticket to go to the monastery in a month and get a nature, meditation, and service work spiritual recharge of the heart battery before the new year!

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

wonderful dude. adding more inspiration to us. waiting for your post on your journey. Congratulations once again.

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

5. Angeles777

Angeles777 Fapstronaut

Day 4 , honestly today I was about m but here I am still going! It feels like it's going to be forever

6. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Day 21
    Still I'm here
    Don't Kwon how long I could stay here

7. Chaging4theB33t3r

Chaging4theB33t3r Fapstronaut

Ill start from day 0 again. When i relapsed 5 days ago (i think) i wanted to start over but my mind wasn't. I was always thinking the most disgusting things and then I couldn't take it. i started on a bad note but time to start on a good note. I just didn't feel it this time. My body was against me and I felt tired most of the time. So, i'm going to start over now (as i feel better and motivated) and make it to ninety days. And for a matter of fact, this will be the last time i will ever relapse. I have figured out my triggers and have managed to avoid them properly. Believe in me this time because i will not give up. I will not give up on this group and will face my PMO habits head on rather than run away from it. Thank you everyone for believing in me (if that is everyone :) ) :( :( :) 0 days out of 90

8. Baconpizza35

Baconpizza35 Fapstronaut

Let’s get it brotha, you can do this I promise you!

9. Baconpizza35

Baconpizza35 Fapstronaut

I’m back to day 4 were I messed up last time and I’m ready!

Deleted Account and Nekkhamma like this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

back to day 0. these last days my determination got weaker and i think i was just waiting for doom to come. more 3 days in vain :(.

but now i´m fully focus and determinate to break my 45 day record. wish me luck brothers. all the best to you.

onwards!!!!

11. Hanging with the family always helps me in eliminating strong urges and emotions...they are strong aid to healing, whether they know it or not.
    Which monastery are you visiting? Congratulations on day 12 brother!

12. You can do this..you have all the tools to do it, just be kind and loving to you and do it one day, one hour, or even one minute at a time, use whatever works and discard what doesnt...YOU GOT THIS bro.

13. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

14. Türkiye1453

Türkiye1453 New Fapstronaut

Can you give me tips on how to get away from it please!!!????

15. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Day 14 and 15.With this now I have moved on to 60 days of no PMO.:D

16. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Sorry to bother you but what are you getting away from?

Nekkhamma and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Hope05

Hope05 Fapstronaut

18. 8712xab

8712xab Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Today I had a feeling of emptiness and felt quite an urge but I somehow snapped out of it. Really happy to have completed 3 days successfully and looking forward to my fourth day. Can anyone please advice on how to manage an urge the next time I have it?