1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to fix my dick

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fluke, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Fluke

Fluke Fapstronaut

I’m 23 and have been wildy addicted to masturbation since I was in a crib. I’ve noticed ad jerked off more and more my penis would be less hard during erections and seemed to almost shrink. Short abstinance would usually bring it back a bit, but i’ve never been able to see through a full reset even though I’ve known its something I should try since I was very young. I want my penis to be healthy and I don’t want to waste any more time on this addiction, so I’m gonna start my 90 days cold turkey today. My penis is far less sensative than it was, its shorter, flaccider, and sometimes it feels like fluid is just stopping between my shaft and balls instead of going all the way. This usually gets better when I abstain, so I need to masturbate much less after the reset, I hope tovfind tools and a community here to help me abstain, i left this site open incmy private browser on mobil as a start.

dboy18 likes this.
  2. Hammer To The Crotch

Hammer To The Crotch Fapstronaut

3. Speshal_K_1997

Speshal_K_1997 Fapstronaut

Lol.. I'm having the same problem... I've jerked off so many times (probably a billion)
    And my dick jus feels like a dead bit of meat when I hold it... it jus flops down like it has no life in it and has absolutely no sensitivity left what so ever ..my hopefully the 90 day nofap challenge were on will bring it back to life. Or else I'm fucked!
    Let's do this together!

Fluke likes this.
  4. Fluke

Fluke Fapstronaut

Lets do this guys, 3 days in and its already tough by also already feels like its improving. Looks like this is gonna work, just see it through!

5. Welcome to the community. It will get more difficult for a while as urges rise at the same time sensitivity returns. Be aware and have a plan in place to deal with this. It does pass.

Fluke likes this.
  6. Fluke

Fluke Fapstronaut

What’s a good strategy to help deal with the rising urge and sensativity? Distractions and routine or..?

7. Yes and yes. Have your reason to stop firmly in the front of your mind. Make sure you find new and engaging things to do, to keep your mind and hands busy when urges hit. You need something to fill the void you created by stopping. Find ways to not be alone, get out of the house and around other people, friends family. Don't go to bed until you're seriously ready to sleep. Keep tempting things away from you alone space, if it's your room.

Fluke likes this.