1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Setting My first goal to be 7 days - Discovering my abilities

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rebootGoal, Oct 23, 2018.

1. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,
    Yesterday i joined NoFap and today i set my first goal to be 7 days as i want to build self confidence and self esteem by achieving small goals and get an idea about my abilities and to avoid being broke by setting goals beyond my limits.

Let's start the adventure, I will be here after 7 days, i will appreciate your support.
    Good luck everyone.

Ameeet likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Yeah, it makes sense to start with small expectations; that way you won't become overwhelmed. I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday because of anxiety about changing my life, Starting Again this time i will try to not focus on how my life will be but only care about my present day.

Ameeet likes this.
  4. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Welcome you to NoFap Land,
    Good I like ur attitude towards Ur goals, keep that attitude, hope to see you soon in success stories.

rebootGoal likes this.
  5. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

Thanks bro for you encouragement, i thought just heading to NoFap is enough but now i realized it needs a good strategy to control emotions and behaviors and urges to achieve my goals.