1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is there someone else?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by rgm, Oct 19, 2018.

1. rgm

rgm Fapstronaut

I had problems with my girlfriend last few weeks due to her mental state (severely depressed/moodswings)
    She broke up a little over a week ago and no contact since sunday.
    But I saw on spotify she is listening to lovesongs and added only lovesongs last week. This seriously crushes me and I'm wondering if there's someone else ughhh.
    Not sure what to do....

2. Maybe someone hacked her account anyway what does it matter you broken up with her. Block her on social media, you need to see anything she does on social media.

3. rgm

rgm Fapstronaut

Yea I just saw it on spotify by chance and I don't use social media currently. Anyway I overreacted a bit.
    It does not matter she's my ex for a reason and I need to move on.
    I'm doing no contact anyway and I'll pbb tell her I can't be friends (she said she wanted to be for the time being while she's "fixing herself" )

4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

This makes me wonder why go back to the past and try to "fix it" instead of letting it go. If a relationship doesn't work out, move on in the end. Do not be obsessed with your ex girlfriend about your past situation.

5. rgm

rgm Fapstronaut

Yea you're right. Just my feelings taking over for a bit while, it does indeed not matter and I just got to move on.
    Probably the nofap flatline making it worse than it actually is.

HereAndThere likes this.
  6. Meditation Monk

You're welcome bud. :) :) :)

rgm likes this.
  7. Meditation Monk

I am remaining hopeful for 90 days or until my feelings or symptoms from my addiction are gone. I always think that I am having better days ahead. lol.

rgm likes this.