1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE LAST 90 Days of 2018

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Beefcake, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I want to congratulate you guys @Archi Kat @Beefcake and @Winner01 , you are doing this challenge in a good way. Remember staying strong, it is the road to the glory

Winner01 and Archi Kat like this.
  2. Archi Kat

Archi Kat Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement @cami123 !!!

Going well with you?

3. Thank you for asking friend, the truth is that my life is changing with this process, and everything is thanks to the support that I receive every day from this magic community

4. Archi Kat

Archi Kat Fapstronaut

You have such a positive attitude! Love it!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

Glad to see you two keeping my thread going. I taught it was going to die out with me posting so infrequently. Thanks guys. I'm really ashamed to say that i relapsed once again on day 7( technically the morning of day 8). What happened was I began overflowing with urges but they weren't even sexual. MY dick would get fully erect from time to time but that wasn't my problem. On day seven i didn't really have the urge to jerk it. It's like my brain was trying to get off. I was laying in my bed restless, just spazzing out. My body felt fine, it was my brain.
    The only way i knew how to relieve it was by masturbation. so i ended up scrolling through pictures for about 20 minutes. In the end I said no. and managed to go to sleep. When i woke up, I considered it a relapse and said "why not go all the way". And when i did it, it felt NICE. I only watched three videos and didn't edge. But nonetheless I didn't really felt like i HAD to masturbate.
    This time i actually feel bad about ending my streak.
    I research and figured it was withdrawal symptoms. And the best advice i could find was to endure. Now I know day 7 -9 are the ones I really have to prepare myself for. With that said... any advice on how to endure it? My idea "enduring it" is meditating a lot more.

In about 4 hours i will be on day 1.

6. @Beefcake I know sometimes to resist is too dificult. But I believe you can go out of this problem. I think the only thing you should do for overcoming PMO is to find new activities that allow you feeling good, for example if you like reading, this is the key, or if you like working out, only do it. the main point is to do things that make you feel like if PMO didn't exist. When you will find this you will realize that you don't need PMO in your life at all

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2018
  7. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

8. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

9. Kayseria

Kayseria New Fapstronaut

Just started the challenge. I really hope I can overcome it.
    #verydepressed#feelinglikeshit

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Welcome I wish you a beautiful process in this challenge, all my support. I believe you can do it

11. @Beefcake All my support in this moment friend I know a relapse is so hard but I trust you will be learn from it and you will be stronger this time and will achieve your goals. I believe in you

12. I just relapsed today and that was hard. Was not even thinking about it. It just happened. Will try the meditation app. That should be better. Relapsing after 80 days is...well...such a pity..

Deleted Account and Winner01 like this.
  13. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

Ending of day 2
    So where have I been?
    Well I built a 10 day streak, But it wasn't real streak. What I mean is i didn't really feel any different. I had a very slight boost in energy and slightly less brain fog but that was it. It felt inferior to nearly every streak I had. And I quickly figured why. I was binge watching shows on netflix up until 5 am ( 6 once) and looking at sexy pictures on reddit. NO F****ing wonder i didn't get any superpowers.

Since i can't block specific subreddits, i decided to block reddit completely on my phone until December. The only useful subreddit i frequent there is Nofap. But if i really want to , I can go on my Ipad.

So on day 10 I decided to relapse( horrible decision). It led to a 4 day binge.
    I'll end my post here because i"m not sure if what i'm going to write belongs here but i will continue this post in my journal.
    @Kayseria welcome! I should let you know that this is a HARD challenge( no pun intended).
    @cami123 I can always count on you For support. Thank you.
    @Independence2704 I can only imagine what relapsing at such a high number would be like. But i highly doought that your back to where you started. 80 days of recovery don't just turn into dust.

Link to my journal:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/journal-of-an-aspiring-god.195622/#post-1710342

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  14. So happy to see you have a really good attitude in this moment @Beefcake , I know you'll find the way to improve your live and achieve your goals without PMO

Beefcake likes this.
  15. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

16. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

17. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

18. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

19. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Got some urges today. Lots of voices in my head telling me “ it’s only been 7 days, no big deal.” Or “ you just want to fap, it won’t damage you if you don’t edge”

It’s the addiction talking and I know it.
    On another note I’m expecting some changes in the next 3 days. Days 7 to 10 always brought me a surge of energy and intense urges.
    Stay strong guys!

20. @Beefcake Friend I only want to say you that 7 days are a really important step for your process so be conscious of this when the urges come, I believe you will be able to go ahead and stay clean, please do some activity that helps you to mantain your maind far of this toughts, an overall you're not alone, you have all my support and that of the community

Beefcake likes this.