1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Heaven knows mr allison 9/10 a really good classic

2. I forgot to mention this one. Venom 6/10. Cheesy CGI action flick, but it was fun. Sometimes you just want to watch a movie and turn off your brain for a couple hours.

3. Oh okay, cool. You might actually really like it then. It's a funny movie, and I actually found it to be pretty accurate to how the Noah story would play out in a modern setting. Although I'm sure the creators weren't too concerned about it being educational or anything, but it worked out well I think.

4. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Miracle in cell 7
    10/10

5. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Emperor of the North Pole (1973) - 9/10

Lee Marvin and Ernest Borgnine duke it out with chains, hammers, 2x4's and an axe at the end, on a moving train.

6. Sounds intriguing

LEPAGE likes this.
  7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Right now I am watching Schindler list
    As I have heard so much praise about it

8. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle 9/10
    Much better than the orginal.

9. Animation Fan

Animation Fan Fapstronaut

I last saw Venom, and I'd give it an 8/10. I don't know why it getting slammed, I thought it was pretty fun. Not a masterpiece, but fun.

10. The last movie I watched was Bad Day at Black Rock.Spencer Tracey,Lee Mavin ,Robert Ryan.

LEPAGE likes this.
  11. Halloween (2018) - A and 9.5/10

Holy shit, what a slasher film! I mean wow, this one is arguably the finest one since the first & original movie from 1978 and it did feel like the original. I believe it beats everything after the first film and I don't see how Halloween 2, H20 or the crappy Rob Zombie reboot can top this because it felt so faithful to the original. Michael Myers was absolutely gritty and brutal as ever, so was his mask. Some kills were creative and bloody. From scene-to-scene was all well shot and it fit the cinematography quite perfectly. The cast was done right and everybody did so well on their part, especially an actor who played Michael Myers. The musical score made the movie much sense. I can say I'm pleased to see this film went back to its form of the first & original film and it's so well-made and worth experiencing at the movie theater on Friday night.

12. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Halloween (2018)

4/10

Wasn't a fan of the original, I mean I could of cared less if I saw it really not saying it was bad but this one was a stupid film.

Not sure what the critics saw but perhaps it was something I could have cared less about because this was a stinker.

Perhaps I am losing interest in horror movies by the day and am almost over the genre?

13. [​IMG]
    The Thing(1982)
    9 / 10
    I didn't expect much but DAMN... What a great movie. :emoji_alien::emoji_popcorn:

14. A Star is Born - 10/10

You do NOT want to miss this film! WOW! If Brad doesnt win an Oscar for this, I'll be pissed. The acting, writing, singing, direction, but especially acting, was all SO incredible. I seriously cannot get over this movie. I almost didnt even see it, and I'm SO glad someone told me how great it was and that I should go see it, because it was seriously so fantastic. Everything about it was great, but I cant say enough about Bradley Cooper's performance. Such a different role than I've ever seen him in, and he knocked it out of the park. All the little details were just perfect, and the dialogue was so real and authentic. Just a really really beautiful, bittersweet story, wonderfully told.

15. Damn, i better check that one out :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Do iiiiit

17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Venom 8/10

It's not perfect, but it's pretty entertaining. Ignore the critics shitting on the movie. They're wrong more often than they're right.

18. Blair Witch Project 8/10. It's my own little tradition to watch this movie every October. I've seen it so many times but certain scenes still 'get' me. I love this movie.

19. Venom 5/10

Honestly, I didnt care for this movie. It seemed very one-sided to me, like there were no interesting subplots at all, which made the main plot feel kind of rushed and like it was over so fast. There were some funny moments I enjoyed, and the concept was cool. The visuals were neat at times and I liked the way they portrayed Venom taking over Eddie's body. It felt very real, when he would be out of control of his body. Well acted and directed, in that sense. But the overall story was just kind of blah to me.

Also, one scene really kind of irked me, although it wasn't super important. But theres a scene where Venom is telling Eddie how he knows everything about him, because he can see inside his head. But then literally like two scenes later, when Eddie's ex calls him, Venom says "who's Anna?" and doesnt know whi she is at all. Which is just really dumb, especially after JUST telling us that he knows everything about Eddie and his life. That was kind of a big writing mistake there.

20. That does sound pretty stupid lol.