1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO-Free October 2018 (post your commitment here)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Administrator Account, Sep 30, 2018.

1. TheGreenKnight

TheGreenKnight Fapstronaut

P relapse for me on 10/14/18

2. TheGreenKnight

MO relapse for me on 10/14/18

3. TheGreenKnight

PMO relapse for me on 10/15/18

4. TheGreenKnight

PMO relapse for me on 10/15/18

5. Sebacho

Sebacho Fapstronaut

Hi, im join to the challenge, 6ths days, and go on !!!

6. TheGreenKnight

MO relapse for me on 10/16/18

7. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Today is the 17th and I'm on 15 days but will count it as a success to make it to the end of October.

8. Sebacho

Sebacho Fapstronaut

Day 7, a week, yeahhh!!

9. TheGreenKnight

MO relapse for me on 10/17/18

10. Esteban

Esteban Fapstronaut

I know I failed twice this month, but I want to check in (mostly because I don't remember which day exactly I failed last week...)

11. I am joining here its gonna 4 days today..

12. simba97

simba97 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone it's simba97 here...

Since i have last been on here, i held an amazing 188 days of no-PMO and it honestly changed my life in ways i could have never even imagined. For those who have just started their journey, keep on going and don't give up ! if you want your life to change you have to commit to the journey and not just give it all up for a few seconds of pleasure. If you're here right now, it already shows that you're ready for change and you believe deep within that there's a better future for you. Trust me, i failed over and over doing this...But you have to keep believing and i honestly couldn't have done it without the people in this community.

A few things i noticed during my 188 streak is that i became much more confident with women, more attractive, gained more time and went out and did so much more with my life. The Journey is worth it.

Ever since i thought it'd be okay to just fap off once... my life started going down hill again. I know i'm better than this, so i'm getting back on NoFap and stopping PM once and for all.

LETS GET IT OCTOBER !!! KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY !!

13. TheGreenKnight

MO relapse for me on 10/19/18

14. TheGreenKnight

PMO relapse for me on 10/19/18

15. Relapsed. Made it to 80 days thought, which was not easy! I'll start again. Failed this challenge, perhaps i'll do the NoFap November challenge. I'm out of this thread, i'll see you guys in NoFap November. I'm doing simpler ones for the time being.
    Those who are clean this month. Keep going! Don't let my post diminish your resolve in any manner!

simba97 likes this.
  16. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

keep being strong brother.

17. aitati

aitati New Fapstronaut

just over a week left, but going to join in on hard mode