1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never been so happy!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Man I’m coming close to a full year and I can’t express how happy and self confident I am to myself! The energy and the feeling is undescribable unless u experience it yourself truely being free from the negative thoughts is truly beautiful. I still have some things I still gotta work out but nofap has completely changed my life in pursuing me into the right direction don’t let those urges get to you! WISH EVERYONE THE POWER TO RESIST THE PMOING!

2. ShutOut

ShutOut Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Blessings.

3. Thank you!

4. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Congrats !

5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

6. CELIBACY_GUY

CELIBACY_GUY Fapstronaut

write a good post and please post your do and don'ts . It will be of great help to all of us "Fapstronaut" .
    what was your period of flatline etc . And which was the most difficult phase of this no PMO journey

YoungBaller23 likes this.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

8. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

@YoungBaller23 well done. You deserve the good feeling you're having.
    do you think that your life would have been better if u weren't a pmo addict at the first place VS recovering from addiction?
    Or is it worth the experience you get from fighting off pmo?

9. Falcon032

Falcon032 Fapstronaut

Nice work & appreciate your will power & self restraint !

10. I think pmo would be there if I didn’t pmoing a lot like before but it would always be on my mind no matter what because of the urges always remind me of my past addiction I think I can become more closer and better than my old self before pmoing. Yes 100% worth experiencing fighting off pmoing

Kimpossible9 likes this.
  11. Will do once I hit a full year in 20 days

12. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

Thanks for the inspiration to keep going! Bless

13. Thats what i like to hear, congratulations :)

14. Glad I can be a inspiration never give up something that’s worth getting!

Gideonite likes this.
  15. Carls

Carls Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "YoungBaller23, post: 1715261, miembro: 263992"] Hombre ¡Me estoy acercando a un año completo y no puedo expresar lo feliz y segura de mí misma que soy conmigo misma! La energía y el sentimiento son indescriptibles, a menos que usted mismo lo experimente, estar verdaderamente libre de los pensamientos negativos es realmente hermoso. Todavía tengo algunas cosas que aún me quedan por resolver, pero nofap ha cambiado mi vida por completo al perseguirme en la dirección correcta. ¡No dejes que esos impulsos te afecten! ¡DESEAMOS A TODOS EL PODER DE RESISTENTES AL PAGADO! [/ QUOTE]
    Te admiró mucho!!

16. ihopewemakeit

ihopewemakeit Fapstronaut

Excellent bro, posts like these helps out loads of people who doubt themselves during this tough journey.

17. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Mine has to do with obsessive thoughts and thinking and obsessing about dating and women. But my urges are starting to subside over time as I got busy with myself and having more faith in myself. For example, I read an article on obsessive thinking and if a thought comes like someone is going to chase you on the street corner or someone is following you you are having an intrusive thought. lol. Per se, I do not have obssive or ocd but more like intrusive thinking that I have developed over time. And that is how the urges started in me.

18. Glad I can be a great inspiration! keep on ignoring those urges no matter how intense they get

Buddhabro likes this.
  19. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

One year on NoFap is some achievement. Take a bow!

SirErnest and YoungBaller23 like this.
  20. Yuro1111

Yuro1111 Fapstronaut

Do you still masturbate with thoughts tho? Or nothing at all?