1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

2. Resurrected

Resurrected Fapstronaut

3. Rockstar Hunk

Rockstar Hunk Fapstronaut

4. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Just checking in folks and I am only 4 days away from achieving my second best streak.Take one day at a time and before you know it,you'll be damn proud of yourselves!

5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Thank you for the encouragement, and I feel happy about your progress towards ending your addiction to PMO. For me, I've noticed that in addition to being a sexual addiction, I used PMO to escape dealing with uncomfortable situations in my life. I had other methods to escape reality as well... primarily video games and reading the news over the internet. I decided to add 'No Video Gaming' to my 'No PMO' commitment when I did my last reset, and that has worked well. But I am still spending way too much time escaping my life circumstances by reading internet news. I'm trying to find a way to end that as well.

7. frequentdogwalker

Thank you for committing to 90 days of no PMO. It encourages me to see so many people recognizing their problem for what it is and deciding to confront it head on. Please keep going and persist no matter what happens, whether it looks like you are winning or not. You can do anything if you keep at it long enough.

8. frequentdogwalker

I would venture that nothing you do and nothing that happens can ever take from you what you've accomplished. You've broken the habit of turning to PMO. This is a really big deal!

9. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

If you commit yourself to being deeply grateful for what’s good in your life, and remind yourself of it daily, exercise to increase your endorphins and make a "to do list" that involves you prioritizing your list, this will reduce the need to check the news or other peoples' lives on social media.Maybe you don't embark on the latter,but many do.Anyway,you are doing great in this challenge and helping others too.

10. Angeles777

Angeles777 Fapstronaut

11. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Thanks

12. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Day 101. Get irritated and frustrated. But my acting out turns to doing something productive and not pmo.

13. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

14. Thsnk you for the encouragement RisetoGreatness...

15. nef

nef Fapstronaut

day 10 sorry i am late

RiseToGreatness and Nekkhamma like this.
  16. Day 8/90...made it one more day, this morning I went into instagram to see family and friends....I forgot to clear my search history and felt like pursuing triggers..but chose not to, delete the history instead. I am feeling hopeful that this will be enough for another day....

RiseToGreatness and Nekkhamma like this.
  17. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

18. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut