1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tommo72, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Tommo72

Tommo72 Fapstronaut

Hey,
    I’m 45 and gay and giving this a shot as have had performance problems with partners. Have decided that masturbation was too easy and too self-serving to push me out of a comfort zone to try and meet decent guys.
    Hoping to find support for NoFap: the gay version on here.
    Who knows.

Archi Kat and Gaymalenurse like this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

3. Gaymalenurse

Gaymalenurse Fapstronaut

Hey man, I feel you. A Nofap gay community would be great. Barely found a couple of gay guys here but we should band together and push on! Strength in numbers!

Tommo72 likes this.
  4. Archi Kat

Archi Kat Fapstronaut

Welcome @Tommo72

You are headed in the right direction!

There are a few of us here, there is a lgbt group stalk my profile you will see it... join and you will get to meet a few more!

Tommo72 likes this.
  5. Tommo72

Tommo72 Fapstronaut

Cool. Thanks. That’s awesome.

6. Tommo72

Tommo72 Fapstronaut

Totally. The general content here is great and totally applicable as this stuff applies regardless of gender or orientation. But there is something unique to navigating this a gay dude.

7. I don’t discriminate against anybody’s preference. We should all help each other.

Archi Kat and Tommo72 like this.
  8. Tommo72

Tommo72 Fapstronaut

Great to hear. Essentially we’re all human and this is a human thing. It’s incredible how ‘different’ people experience the ‘same’ struggles. Thanks for the support.

Archi Kat and Deleted Account like this.