1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm horrible at...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 4, 2018.

1. writing my signature. It's absolutely horrible. It looks like erratic scribble, and I'm so inconsistent that it never looks the same twice. I get embarrassed sometimes when I have to sign in front of someone when purchasing something. It's a good thing I'm not famous because man I'd hate to have to sign autographs. So what are you guys horrible at??

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Choosing names and also usernames. It took me 4 years to name my cat and I don't even like the name I finally chose. Ridiculous.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I suppose you could always change either. I'm sure the cat won't mind.

4. Messy signatures aren't all that unexpected. I've read a lot of doctors have messy signatures.

Anyway, I'm horrible at drawing. Never liked it, hurts my hand, and I've never been good at it.

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Socializing and expressing my emotions

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. zadvanceppa

zadvanceppa Fapstronaut

writing and expressing my emotions. Teaching; I am horrible at teaching people what I know.Thankfully, I'm not a teacher but am in a industry of practical application and past experiences being important.

7. Saying the right things at the wrong time.

8. I'm horrible at picking out clothes. I never end up wearing half the things that I buy.

9. I'm familiar with that problem.

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut