1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst movie ever?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2018.

1. My tip is Steel, i doubt you can possible beat that but whats your tips ? :D

2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

By Steel I assume you mean the 1997 Shaq film.

If that is correct, I cannot beat that, no.

3. These two immediately come to mind. Not the worse ever but certainly bad.

Rad - 1986 Corny Corny Corny

Convoy - 1978 Just Plain Dumb

4. Sword of the valiant would definitely make it on my list

5. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Dumb and Dumber 2. Odd because the the first was the BEST movie ever LOL.

Master Chips and Deleted Account like this.
  6. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Holiday special from star wars . honeslt guys i tried to watch it completely couldn't.

7. This movie have quite good rating in Europe :D I personally did not see him

Master Chips likes this.
  8. Yeah, @Sarah W. Said the same thing in another thread lol. I didn't see it and i don't intend to ;)

9. Really? Well, to be fair its been years and i don't really remember it, but i know it was cheesy lol.

10. I have to say it, but say anything you want

Napoleon Dynamite

11. Noooooooo!!

12. And there was one spin off of Death Race that was on Netflix that I thought was interesting before I started watching it called (I think) Death Racers. Who the hell hired Insane Clown Posse to be part of it?! I couldn't make it 5 minutes in before I deeply regretted it and turned it off

13. Worst movie ever? Don't think there's a single one. Lotta bad sh!te I have seen over the years.

14. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Ed Wood's "Plan 9 From Outer Space" typically gets thrown out there as worst ever. I think it falls into that so-bad-it's-good category. I've also heard of something called "Troll 2" that is supposed to be particularly dreadful. Never seen it.

Any of the Mary Kate and Ashley movies could qualify as worst.

Science fiction writer Supreme Harlan Ellison is on record saying he laughed out loud in the theatre watching the romantic tragedy "Love Story" even as the weeping women in the audience denounced him as an unfeeling monster. That movie was hugely popular back in the 70's.

15. Speed 2 is a horribly boring one. Yet the ending explosion was awesome, doesn't make up for the whole movie at all.

16. Hot Tub Time Machine. Didnt get more then 20 mins in.

17. It is hardly to find a good movie nowadays. Many are just bad. I don't have one in my mind right now that is worst. But I can tell my worst TV Show ALL THE TIME :

LOST

Which has made me lost the whole seasons and eventually nothing happens! There was no end!!

Taylor25 likes this.
  18. I love lost well atleast first three seasons, finale was little wack i agree but there are far more worst shows like Inhumans :D

Master Chips likes this.
  19. Many of the 1950’s sci-fi flicks fall into this category. So bad it’s good or fun to watch.

The Brain From Planet Arous

This Island Earth

Turantula

The Brain one is hilariously bad but I had fun watching it.

There are other 1950’s sci-fi flicks I’ve watched that can go on the list. But many are actually very good and are classics.