1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jojoestar, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

So recently I've developed an interest in alien/ufo conspiracy theories and want to know if there are any of you guys out there who had seen a ufo irl before. Maybe even share some conspiracy theories that you know of? Besides the popular ones such as Roswell, Area 51

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

No I have not. I do believe in other lifeforms out there but choose not to denote them as aliens. Heck, we are aliens to them for that matter.

8295db3bd1aa6df21ec154563a73dbd0.jpg

"It is unnatural in a large field to have only one shaft of wheat and in the infinite universe only one living world." ~ Metrodorus of Chios

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Space is one of the most mysterious things out there
    It's so vast.....I think there must some form of life which we have not discovered
    But they might have discovered us

4. What about the cattle mutilations? Have your heard of em?
    Basically for those who haven't, it started in the 1970's, mostly cows and horses are the targets. It seems that something and not someone is performing surgical incisions on these cattle in very specific areas and take out certain parts/organs such as genitalia. The same particular kind of incisions and the way everything is done are seen in lot of the cattle of these strange cases. Not only that, but the cattle are usually completely drained of blood!
    These cases have been investigated and it's said that no trail was left behind, no footprints and no fingerprints, nothing at all, especially nothing that could've signified to a human being being a perpetrator...
    Usually when the crime is freshly done and the carcass is found by humans, if there's a dog around it wont come near it, by a long shot, and will act quite odd...
    Also I read it seems that the cattle are dumped, not left and not taken somewhere. So maybe it's an alien aircraft that just drops them (hence why there are no footprints around)from the sky. Usually when they are dumped they are dumped onto the ground in a specific position also.
    You can read some stories if you search them up! I find it interesting and creeppyy ;~; I like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2018
  5. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

There is an italian ufologist, which is also a chemistry professor at a university, whom i follow on youtube.

He says about 1% of the italian population is abducted by aliens, he describes the various species of alien who abduct humans, and he explains why. Basically he say that those kind of aliens (there are many in the universe), need our energy, which is found in our soul, and they don't have one, or at least, they don't know they do, and they are scared of dying.

I've also seen a video about an italian couple who said they've been in contact with aliens (the good ones) for 25 years. This aliens are more spiritually advanced than us. Unlike us, the don't loose their memory when they reincarnate, so they basically know there is no death.

I believe aliens do exist, i also believe a lot of other thing, but i also think there is not much need to dwell too much in those things, which are by the way completely normal, i think.

6. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Actually his videos are around youtube in many channels, this is one:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdteHNFpWEy6F2Ds8-a0Nw/videos

He doesn't talk only about aliens, but also about the universes, toher dimensions, esoteric topics, and so on.
    But it's all in italian so i don't think you can get anything out of it.

Also, if you never did, read the zecharia sitchin books.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  7. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

Seems interesting.. I'll definitely do some research on that :emoji_thinking::emoji_spy:

Coffee Candy likes this.
  8. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

interesting theory

9. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

He also has hypnotized and talked with more than 100 abducted (or so said) people, and they all make the same physical description about the abduction, the races of aliens, and the things those aliens do to them.

10. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

:emoji_hushed: i'll go watch some of his videos

11. "Exclusive secret footage from area 51:"

Deleted Account and jojoestar like this.
  12. ROB999

ROB999 Fapstronaut

soon we will meet aliens but they will be the size of a flea and not look like "conventional" aliens we all imagine, it will be disappointing, they will just be animals from space

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

Yeah it's good, exactly what I was looking for

14. Wow. I love Italians, but my cold, hard logic says 'no, unlikely '.
    There probably are aliens (we will therefore be aliens, too) but I doubt they need to cut up mammals for their souls.

15. I might be baked but this got me weak

16. Aliens do exist imo if you're talking aliens as in out of earth lifeforms. But in terms of green creatures in flying saucers, then probably not. The universe is too big and it was a complete miracle we are here based on the big bang but there has to be other habitual planets, statically talking.

Also I'm a big believer in the multi universe theory, in that there's an unlimited amount of universes. We can't see nearly that far into our own universe. So physically there's a reality for any situation ever at any point of time.

17. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

Aliens are a very interesting topic. However, I prefer "extraterrestrial life" because of what people think of when they hear aliens. It is much more likely that we will find life forms that are much closer to bacteria or even single-celled organisms. There are really two questions. Is there life elsewher in the universe? And is there Intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? There is an incredibly high chance of life existing in the universe.

If you think about it, our solar system has eight planets. If we have eight whole planets then it must not be rare for a star to be the host of planets. Problem is, at the moment it isn't possible to find any planets smaller than Jupiter that are orbiting stars. And it takes a long time to find planets with large orbital periods.

That is important because of something called the Drake Equation. It is an argumentative equation used to estimate the number of intelligent communicative civilizations in the universe. Problem with that is we can never know some of the variables. One of the last ones being the average length of an intelligent civilization. 1) we won't know the average life of ourselves because we have to all be dead to know that, 2) you can't have an average with one. Another being the fraction of planets that can support life per star, which we don't know again because we can find all the planets around stars that probably have them. And there are more that we don't know.

The chances that we are just some lucky special civilization on one of eight planets orbiting one of a hundred billion stars in one of hundreds of billions of galaxies is just incredibly unlikely.

What else is incredibly unlikely is that any extraterrestrial civilization will look anything like anything on our planet. I mean look at the diversity of living things here. I see insects all the time that I've never seen before in my life. Also, if there is life it will probably be in a completely different stage in evolution. There have been five mass extinctions which each lead to different species taking over as the top of the food chain if you will. After the dinosaurs got wrecked by an asteroid (today the same impact would wipe out the entire continental United States), it let mammals that already existed thrive because so many of the natural predators were gone. We evolved from the mammals that lived and survived during that time. If there was never that extinction, it's highly probable the dinosaurs would still be the big game in town and there may not be an intelligent species.

There is quite a lot more to talk about on this topic so if anyone has any questions that I may be able to shine some knowledge on let me know.

Oh and that is probably completely false about 1% of Italians are abducted. It's probably that 1% of Italians think that they've been abducted. The worst evidence possible is eyewitness testimony so when people say they were abducted with no evidence whatsoever, it's hard to believe them. Also, if any life was able to travel hear and we didn't detect them, they sure as hell wouldn't need to hide, or they'd hide so well that we wouldn't know they are here. Also, just within own history, there are only two things that happen... sorry three when civilizations meet for the first time. They either trade, slaughter one another, or both. If they can travel across the galaxy/universe, there is probably nothing of value here for them so that leaves one thing. There is, of course, the chance that they are so intelligent that they realize fighting is stupid and pointless and they have achieved total piece within their planet and they intend to achieve peace with us. Unfortunately, if any life forms approach, the worlds military's would try to kill them because they're all trigger, happy idiots, when it comes to invaders. Or another possibility! Man, there are a lot, they could just think "fuck that, these people are crazy they just like to kill each other. Let's go find life over in Sagittarius A.

Sorry about the rant, I've read up on quite a lot about this subject. I do believe aliens exist but not in the way most people do. And I'm a space nerd in general.

18. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I believe there are aliens, but I don't believe they've ever visited Earth, and likely never will, unless we're talking billions of years from now.

I have seen "unidentified flying objects", but precisely that. No reason to assume ET origin.