1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to trasmute sexual energy??

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Sep 14, 2018.

1. What can be the best way to transmute sexual energy to spirituality or in genius mind if someone dont want to be physical with anyone insted of suppressing sexual desire?? Pls let me inform. Would be grateful to you....

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  2. Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Really these are excellent articles and thanks for sharing.
    And obviously i am a male and found it very useful. Thanks once again

Paranimmita likes this.
  4. Freiheit

Freiheit Fapstronaut

Thanky for sharing! Very usefull. But at the same time it is a dangerous site! the pictures of lovemaking triggered me a lot.

5. You are very true

6. Yeah, this is the problem I had. its a bit of a dilemma. As in the actual advice about exercises for sexual continence is golden but the imagery is distracting. The reboot will work best if thoughts about sex are absent in body, mind, and speech for at least 90 days.

Freiheit and Deleted Account like this.
  7. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Greetings, if you want the sexual energy to go upwards, you must transcend sexual desire first, it is transcended through love towards all living beings, in that case you won't get anymore erection nor wet dream and the sexual energy isnt expelled.

8. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

It's not as complicated as is made out on the internet or in newage rehashed India religious literature.

First step is conserve the energy; no orgasm or deliberate mental fantasy - these both demand energy.
    Second step is just do a task. Concentrate on your studies, hobbies, job. The act of focusing requires mental energy and just as with physical exercise the more you use that process the more energy tends to become available for it (over time).

Once you build momentum the energy tends to go in that direction on its own.

After a month of retention sit down and read a book, something deep or requiring consideration, and go at it. Sometimes you'll sense you're drawing energy, you feel 'in the zone'.

9. Thank you for your beautiful words

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks for the information. Do you think that the energy lost via pmo is permanently damaging to the body? Looking forward to your response. Take care

11. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

In the short term not so much. Like a discharging capacitor we build up energy again, though as we age that regenerating capacity takes progressively longer. Though it depends on the frequency; multiple times a day every day is going to deplete your vitality and inevitably weaken the body. A young teenager can get away with that much more easily than someone twice his age as he has more energy and more regenerative capacity, though he may need a period of abstinence to gain balance and health back to the body in the event of serious depletion.

I don't believe physical damage is permanent. The body and brain has a remarkable capacity for healing, but the longer you wait to recover and the harder it will be - just like exercise the body is at its peak at 27 I believe. The more challenging is the psychological component because you're dealing with the mind and also the affect of the body on the mind - as you get older you get tired more easily, have more commitments, are more solidified in your thinking.. trying to balance out both mind and body as you age is even more difficult.

12. I like this topic, now Nofap seems easy for me.. but i know from experience that after a few weeks the full feeling down there increases a lot, and i get a lot of urges, cravings and irritation. Then a release/relapse feels almost like it is the only way out to get to "normal" again. I am already more than a year into nofap, and every time after a few weeks i relapse.. because i just get too annoyed by feeling that way.
    So i also greatly appreciate all tips to transform this energy into more peaceful and relaxed energy.

The thing i'm currently aware of that may help:
    Right understanding/mindset (pmo wont help, but will make things worse)
    Working on life goals
    Getting out there more
    Cold showers, excersise, meditation
    Breathing, i have noticed that with some breathing 'techniques' it feels like i can move around the energy, if that makes sense.

But yeah, im also a bit affraid, because im very inspired by Nofap, but i know from experience that its a whole different ball game after a few weeks. And i really want to do nofap, but i dont want to be penned up, agitated all day.. so transmuting that energy is so essential. All tips are greatly appreciated, good day everyone

Deleted Account and Miguel Rocha like this.
  13. Very individual question... Depends on your goals... Your job, your passion and your talents.

14. Thats really true but can have some techniques

15. Well the basics are simple.

Save your sexual energy. And put your work and effort into things you want done. Exercise, meditation and dietary changes also help in all this and are integral part of it. Behaviour and thought process also undergoes massive work. Implementing all this helps get it going :) and how you do this depends on your individual goals.

16. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

This. Sublimation can be achieved through concentration and focus on a task, but it is through a change of being via a prolonged period of concentration and focus on a goal that one really shifts gears and draws up the greater energy - the more energy required the more becomes available. You build up momentum as you go too, so don't see it as an insurmountable task.. one step leads to the next.

It's unrealistic to expect to become a genius in a day and have all your sexual energy go in that direction. Patience, consistency, dedication. Substitute the seed of sexual desire for the seed of curiosity about whatever subject it is you wish to master.