1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First year milestone!

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Jennica, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

I have to say the start, DDay #2 was ruff. It was hard to say the least. There were many ups and downs. There was hurt and we had to go through the mud to get to where are now. We had to have some incredibly hard talks, bring up some hard stuff from the past.
    My husband is a new man, he’s still figuring out who he wants to be but he knows the parts of he doesn’t want. He’s becoming the man I had always known was in him, The man I fell in love with almost 19 years ago. He has had no relapses, he stuck with his personal commitment, No P from our discovery/confrontation day (so it’s actually been a few weeks prior to this milestone) this is the 1 year no p&m and that’s what his counter reflects.
    We are not perfect but are growing. We still make mistakes but we are better at recovering. We don’t just have a closer marriage but we are better personally. We chose to not give up on each other, we chose love.

I love you @NF4L! Thank you for what you are bring back to us.

Now to have a special dinner just the 2 of us!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

This just made my night, I am so happy at the progress you guys have made! :)

Beautiful.

3. ItsNeverTooLate

ItsNeverTooLate Fapstronaut

So happy for you two! You each deserve only the best for yourselves. It’s wonderful that you are able to have that together! Many congrats and keep up the good work!♥️

Jennica and Trappist like this.
  4. BetrayedMermaid

BetrayedMermaid Fapstronaut

I'm so incredibly happy for you both. This post is a light in the darkness!

ItsNeverTooLate and Jennica like this.