1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex after baby

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Ineedhelp321, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

@Castielle I agree being turned down constantly is such a deep hit. I've experienced that and it really is hurtful and frustrating. And @Jak3 you know that if you woke up to me having sex with you that would Not be okay. You would be royally pissed, you know it.

And @Castielle question about sex and needs. I do think that is a very interesting conversation. When I say sex isn't a need, but a want, I mean a survival need as in "if I don't have it I will die without it." I think sex is a need to thrive in relationships (as in making sure both partners feel loved and desired). And sex is one of those very big struggles oftentimes in a relationship -whether it's drives, positions, likes, dislikes, desires, etc.

I feel that when sex becomes an issue then the two people should talk about their desires honestly. In the situation of the OP he should definitely voice his concerns about the sleep sex and make sure he is safe and she needs to be honest about why she isn't having sex with him unless he is asleep... unless honesty happens, what is a couple to do?

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  2. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

You got night shift? I'm off to bed....
    He'll figure it out eventually; just hope it's not 10 years down the road, wondering wtf happened to his life, & $10,000 behind in child support. But, that's none of my business....

3. I agree, if that's the definition of need we are talking about. And in that case, intimacy isn't a need either.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 likes this.
  4. I dont think this kind of personal attack is necessary. I prefer to disagree with someone without personally insulting their intelligence.

5. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

6. 0111zerozero11

I get it....I wasn't intending to degrade his lack of intelligence, rather, he's young. Reality is, he has a lot of learning to do about life, in general & that only comes with time. His wife voiced her concerns a seperation might be taking place. I only meant to say, I really do hope he starts to see the bigger picture..sorry @Jak3 I happen to think you really do try & give it your best. I'll definitely watch how I word things

7. 0111zerozero11

I read this whole blog before dday when I was trying to figure out what was going on in my marriage. Its what I thought of in my poorly worded statement to @Jak3
    It's an eye opener to what life could be like https://mustbethistalltoride.com/an-open-letter-to-shitty-husbands/

8. Moderator PSA: Please be respectful towards one another. You can disagree with one another, but personal attacks are against the rules. The moderation team will be watching this thread and if we determine that it is getting too personal and heated, we may lock it.

Jennica, Kenzi and Deleted Account like this.
  9. UnhappilyMarried

UnhappilyMarried New Fapstronaut

Greetings. I came to this forum seeking the same advice as the original poster. After reading this thread I no longer want to have sex with my wife. Problem solved! Thank you everyone!

0111zerozero11 and NF4L like this.