1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody done Satanic masturbation, I mean meditation?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BestVersionToday, Sep 17, 2018.

1. No seriously, anybody done Satanic meditation? I'm interested.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I did, Don't do it. It was a ''infernal lizard mediitatoin'' it brings extremley bad luck the night i listened to it demons started attacking me, trust in jesus christ and stay away from THAT!

wade in the water :) likes this.
  3. Lol! I'm wondering if this thread will get even more hilarious :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

4. nate311

nate311 Fapstronaut

Not sure about you, but I have got to try this "infernal lizard mediitatoin" [sic]. Sounds relaxing! Would you recommend 10 minutes per day?

sev94 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. why not

6. It might not be a joke but it's funny either way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Is that a joke too? :D

I'm having a hard time keeping track of who is trolling in this thread. I strongly suspect that everyone is but who knows. Keep the quality posts coming, people!

SirErnest, sev94 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Must the lizard be 'infernal' or would just a regular one suffice?

sev94 likes this.
  9. So you strongly suspect that you're a troll:emoji_grey_question::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10. Christ, yes! I mean maybe.

I will respond on his/her behalf. A red lizard should suffice in lack of the conventional, i.e. infernal, lizard. You can make it feel infernal by setting it on fire.

sev94 and Uncomfortably Numb like this.
  11. LOL, when I got to the part about trust Jesus I was going to say "you're joking right?" , knowing you're joking but at the same time not so sure.

12. 'Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk..'. Tom Waits.