1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WAKING UP EARLY FOR 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Day 6
    Again it wasn't hard to get up, and I even went to run, took a cold shower, and now I'm gonna meditate and stretch. :)

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  2. Day 11
    4:30am
    Waking up has become super easy for me, but my morning routine is lacking. I went running just once, and I haven't meditated in a while.

3. Freakan

Freakan Fapstronaut

Wow, Awesome. Keep going !

I always fail being consistent. Even if i wake up i go back to sleep again :(

Future role model likes this.
  4. I used to do the same, but you just have to keep trying. Try gradually making your wake up time earlier, and eventually you'll get there.

Day 12, another easy day. I'm going to bed at 9 every evening. I still feel tired sometimes during the day, but I never have a strong desire to take a nap, or to hit snooze in the morning. This great habit is getting stronger and stronger, now I should use it wisely, by being more productive in the morning.

5. I'm in this challenge! I will try to wake up every day at 4:30 AM and go to sleep between 09:00 PM and 09:30 PM

6. Welcome and good luck! :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Thanks a lot! :)

8. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

This is by far the hardest challenge for me. For years I've been waking up late. My goal is waking up at 6 AM on weekdays.

9. The greatest mistake I've made is trying to make drastic changes. If you are normally waking up at 10am, than don't even try to go down to 6 immediately. Start slowly, first day get up at 9:30, the next day 9:15, if it gets too hard than stay at the same time for a few days until it gets easier, and than make it earlier again.

Day 13
    First few seconds were hard, the alarm went on while I was in the REM phase, this is the first time it's happened. I took a cold shower, everything is fine now.

Address007 likes this.
  10. I couldn't wake up today at 04:30 AM because I went to sleep later than I wanted so I woke up at 06:30 AM

11. it's still good mate, try again tomorrow.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I woke up today at 05:30 AM and I think I will keep this hour for the following weeks until I get used to it, and slowly decrease it in time until I can easily wake up between 04:30 AM and 05:00 AM. To be honest, it wouldn't be that hard waking up at 04:30 but at the same time I really need to get a decent amount of sleep, which means going to bed early and currently that seems impossible. I'm ok with 05:30 for the moment.
    So 1 DAY/30.
    Thanks a lot bro, I'm trying my best.

13. I gaveup for this challenge. But now i feel like i have to do it so i am here and i will do it.
    I have to sleep before 11:30 pm and wakeup at 6:30 am. any suggestion or motivational quoutes will be appreciated.

14. Think about the reason you set that alarm in the first place.

warriorinbattle likes this.
  15. Yes, its helpful

16. Abdwsm

Abdwsm Fapstronaut

Try hard to beat fap..This is your enemy

17. persona_libre

persona_libre Fapstronaut

Day 0, I will start tomorrow. I want to wake up between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. This it will be my routine, read 10 pages of a book, work out, mediate by 10 minutes.

18. Freakan

Freakan Fapstronaut

Day 1/30. Woke up at 4:25

Hopefully this time i will complete 30 Days :) In Sha Allah

19. Good luck! :)