[10%-CHALLENGE] THE 10% OF YOUR PM-CAREER CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Force Majeure Thanks for letting me join the challenge.

I have been in a bit of a dark place as of late and just can't seem to pull out of it.For now I am going to leave the challenge but I would like to come back to it someday.

I wish everyone much success!

2. Dear @Desperate_Warrior , I have wanted to reply to you earlier to wish you the best of luck but I've been so busy lately I haven't had more than just a few minutes left to update my status. Have you tried the 3-day challenge, the 7-day challenge and so on? I think they can help pretty much in the beginning. Also, don't forget the very most important thing: Exactly any challenge will help you, no matter what the challenge is about, as long as you try your best to complete it. By doing challenges and fight for not giving up it will strengthen your discipline and willpower with a great amount. You could take the plank challenge, do a squat challenge, cold-shower challenge, no-screen challenge, or just about any other challenge you can find elsewhere on the net. It really helps... oh, and don't forget Socrates: "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."

Good luck!

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  3. Thank you my friend!

I have tried both of those challenges long ago along with countless other ones before.In fact I actually began and run The Team Challenge but yet I still continue to fail.

I have no doubts that I will rise again and I will move forward but for the moment being I just need a break from this challenge,its mostly just constantly having to see my day count that has become very discouraging.as you can see I removed my counter.

I hope to come back to this challenge very very soon as I really think its a great thing and honestly a better goal than 90 days.I mean 10% of your entire PMO career should do a huge deal in reversing the effects.

So for now I will be taking some time off but maybe I will return in a few weeks.

Thanks for having me and I hope everyone does well!

4. S.Imon

S.Imon Fapstronaut

17/550
    Will be visiting my parents for a week, so I won't be able to post my progression.
    Keep on fighting!

Force Majeure likes this.
  5. 10 Days/165
    Just reached two digits in my streak, pretty good.

6. Nice! Keep on going @jysk :)

7. S.Imon

S.Imon Fapstronaut

8. Thank you! I'll do my best :)
    Also 11 Days/165

9. 12 Days/165
    One day at a time, time flies faster if I'm focusing on my goals and not on the time itself

10. Glad to see everyone is doing well here!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.