1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What the fuck is wrong with me?....

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

So after a break up I decided to have a break from the whole dating game (even tho I need more experience).

But lately I have been wanting to get back in the game, and be more open-minded and may get to know a few more girls. (Maybe nofap got something to do with it? hehe)

But I don't understand whats wrong with me... every girl I find interesting or start to connect with are already in a relationship. Some off them I have already started talking to, searched them up on facebook and I find that they have a boyfriend. (Nothing to serious between me and the girls - I just like to check if there are any info in their relationship status).

And I will never start to flirt with a girl that I know are in a relationship, it would break my hearth and make me full of regret.

It is not that I really have shown them that I want to date them yet, but currently I have just showed a bit interest that I would like to get to know them etc.

(On the positive side I have made a few friends.. that a girls.. whhich is great! Because I guess that will help me when speaking to girls I can actually date).... :)

Thanks.. this may be really weird to ask of me.. I just don't understand myself sometimes... or if anyone else have experienced this stuff?

But at the same time I am happy that I see relationships everywhere I go :,) I like to know that others are happy and have found a parter, but just funny... how this all are now...

2. Nothing is wrong with you. Just unlucky meeting girls in relationships. I think you would not have made this post if we lived in times where people married to be in a relationship.

What do I mean by that?

I think that if you'd have known from the very beginning that they are in a relationship you would most likely not have developed any romantic interests.

You feel bad and confused because you have a strong feeling that you cannot make a reality.

My advice would be to just always check upfront if a girl is in a relationship or not and adjust your friendship with them accordingly.

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  3. SorryWontSayIt

Thank you for advice!

Will try to adjust better later! :) But will look on it positive so far, it is nice to have so extra friends that are girls too :)
    Just a bit anyoing when I have maybe started to get thougths that "this" girl is really interesting etc. Then later learn that shes in a relationship.

But I will just keep moving forward. Learn to talk to them is good too, will make it easier for me later when I find an interesting girl whos single :,)

4. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

5. What you might also want to practice is just always assume the girl is taken. Then observe your actions. Are you still able to be friendly? If yes - then that's great! If not, then you might want to reevaluate your principles.
    You will make friends that way and you can almost only have pleasant surprises.

Try either option out and see what works for you.

Best of luck to ya!

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  6. SorryWontSayIt

Thank you! :)

Yeah, I try to be friendly to everyone I meet - taken or not :,) My problem is that I just have started to find the interest in some girls, but they have always been taken.

Funny today too - I did not really belive that nofap could create some "women attraction" stuff. But I think I start to belive it anyways. Today there was a girl that kept starting at me all the time at school (we have never really talked to each other) - later today she started to send texts to me.

Yesterday there was a girl who I started talking to (never really talked to her too) - she was staring me down, kept playing with her hair and laughing a lot :)

Weird part with the first girl tho, is that I think she have a boyfriend too. So will just be friend with her if she wants - but she actually seemed more interested then "just a friend"... or maybe I am just weird.. but the stares was really intense and long.. and many times

I don't know, but feels great :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018