1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Power of this Great Cosmic Force - check this and comment

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by YOGI from South, Jul 3, 2018.

Did you enjoy reading?

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  3. I would like to give devote more time reading

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi all,

I am posting a link here that deals with not just PMO tips but beyond that, dealing various aspects. Hope you will find it extremely useful. Just check out the sub topics and read whatever suits you. Happy NOFAP.... :)

Excerpt from the link here

" So, earth, air, water, ether—all are nothing but the manifestations of this great power. It is the same power inside the seed that makes the seed grow into a huge tree. It is the power behind lightning and thunder. Any power that you see in this universe is the power of this great cosmic force and it is this same power that animates all living beings, trees, plants, insects, birds, bees, reptiles, fish and animals. It is the power of the lion, it is the power of the elephant and it is the power of the brilliant intellect or genius of a Faraday, a Raman or an Einstein. This self-same power abides in us and animates our entire body mechanism. It is the power that digests our food, that makes our heart pump blood, that makes our lungs breathe, that makes our muscles and joints work, that makes our tongue talk and ear hear. It is this very power that is also present as the sex energy in us. So, sex energy is part of the one indivisible great cosmic power present in the human individual. In its gross biological aspect, it is called the sex energy. In its subtler aspect, it is the energy of discrimination, the power of the intellect to analyze and enquire and ratiocinate. In a still subtler aspect, in its psychic aspect, it is the power of the Kundalini. And in its supreme aspect, it is nothing but Atma Shakti. Because Brahman and Shakti are not two. They are the static and the dynamic aspects of one and the same principle. Therefore, the sex energy is nothing but the presence of the Divine Mother in all human beings. It is something divine, it is something sacred, and its supreme function in the scheme of things of the Creator is to keep going the universal process. "

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. I'm gonna activate the link for you guys...
    check it out!

DIYAS1 likes this.
  3. DIYAS1

DIYAS1 Fapstronaut

Where is the link?

YOGI from South likes this.
  4. I will upload the link in a day or two, since NOFAP website isn't allowing new users to post links.

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

post the link soon
    i really like posts regarding semen retention

6. Diyas ....just posted the link in #1. Please check it.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  7. udit376, just posted the link in #1. Please check it.

u376 likes this.
  8. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Good link! Very thorough.

Nekkhamma likes this.
  9. Fantastic book! It's like a full manual on proper nofap.

Bretto, DIYAS1 and YOGI from South like this.
  10. Yes IT is a full manual...... Written by person 'who is Gaint among Men'. There are numerous people like that from India who have attained Enligntenment/Nirvana/Mukti/Buddhahood/etc.....

Nekkhamma likes this.
  11. Altough I fully doubt boldy achieved enlightement/self-realisation, he sure knew lots and walked many steps on the stair.

Nekkhamma and YOGI from South like this.
  12. Freiheit

Freiheit Fapstronaut

thank you for sharing! I guess I have a lot of work to do ...;)

13. Bretto

Bretto Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing, exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’m glad it incorporates specific asasnas to help with nofap/brahmacharya

14. Ukulele

Ukulele Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. It seems like a very detailed manual. It’s hard to imagine that this version of the book was published in 1988, 30 years ago. If then the state of society has been impure to a certain low degree, with the youth degrading for worse and worse, in a time of playboys, what would another revised version say about the current state of 2018? I can’t begin to imagine.

Nekkhamma and YOGI from South like this.
  15. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Probably one of the best things out there for going full-on brahmacharya hard/monk mode, love it! I believe I read this or excerpts from this some years ago when I first started trying on celibacy, and it's been very helpful lately. I do think a little of the wording is slightly hard line, but I definitely appreciate so very much that this is out there for those who it resonates with. It really is quite strong and beautiful for those wanting to really take things next level. Thanks for posting it and good luck to everyone! :)

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Haha, right?! :emoji_astonished:

YOGI from South likes this.
  17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

I'd say take what's helpful and resonates in your heart and gut, and lay the rest aside, but yeah I hear you it's pretty intense!

YOGI from South and Freiheit like this.
  18. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

Some interesting parts. It would be good practice to remember not to take it all at face value though, but just as food for thought and motivation. Like for example the part about 12 years unbroken celibacy and god like powers.. come on, really? That is clearly a carrot on a stick - you have to remember this is India, where they sell words more than anything.

19. Hey StormsSankIn,
    If you don't believe then try for yourself and see. If not for 12 years, try absolute celibacy for 3 years or at least a year. You would then feel the power raising within yourself in 3 years time and then you can attempt for 12 years. These are not mere words StormsSankIn. One must experiment and check to believe/dismiss a statement....India is a land of great Yogi's.

20. .

Thanks Nekkhamma, I'm taking it to next level.
    You can join my Super Sunday Challenge it's really helping people.Check my Journal.....:)