1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Maca root

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by GREGOR hulse, Aug 26, 2018.

1. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Hello,
    Does anybody have some experiences with maca root. It a herb from South America and I've hearn about its effects.
    They say its very beneficial for body and mind. It enhances some body funcions.

Have you tried it ?

2. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I have tried it with good effects, but it will make you really horny. If you can deal with the urge, then try it out :)

Deleted Account and GREGOR hulse like this.
  3. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Thak you I hope I can. I believe myself.
    It'll strenghten my spirit also.
    I want to have more energy and etc.
    :) Don't you feel like it's addictive ? Like when I use it it's Ok, but when I stop, I'll fell without energy and in a bad mood.

4. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I have never experienced any addictive feeling from Maca :)

5. I think it’s nice, gives some energy forsure and I’m sure some other benefits. I feel it affects my libido and in a good way and like sir Gregor said, if you can handle the horniness, take it, doesn’t hurt.

GREGOR hulse likes this.
  6. Did you get the maca? Try some ginseng too and maybe ginger. Herbs are good ;)

7. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

Taking ginseng and ginger together? I have been taking ginseng twice a day as recommended by the label. I have enjoyed morning wood, even though it takes some discipline not to M. I keep thinking about ginger, but never buy it because I am only trying to increase me T-levels to go with my kettlebell weights.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Does it make you a Sexual Tyrannosaurus?

9. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Predator!

Haha, NoFap is really hard when you take Maca..

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.