1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain in Balls after 7 days of hard mode

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by snighder, Aug 22, 2018.

1. snighder

snighder Fapstronaut

The whole week i avoided all sorts of things which cause arousal, but still I have been getting frequent erections as a result pain in balls. The pain lasted few hours and happened for two days, so i had to MO to get the load off, is this normal? How to avoid this? I want to start again today, but I am afraid of the pains.

2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Cold showers, or an ice pack to the balls… it passes, I've only had a very mild aching sensation the last week or so. It's just your body adjusting to the 'new normal'.

3. That is unnecessary man. The ache/pain comes from congested blood flow in the area. Dangle your plums in cold water or turn the heat off in the shower and direct the stream on your family jewels. If you follow Joe's suggestion above, make sure you wrap the ice pack in some cloth. Otherwise your ball sac will stick to the icepack. :oops: :eek: That could be even worse! :rolleyes:

4. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

I’ve had this happen to me, and I got scared and ended my streak just like you.

But it’s just blue balls, and it’s nothing dangerous. It’s just due to the new pressure of having so much sperm built up. It will eventually go away.

5. JoePineapples

Yep, this!

6. Sibecai

Sibecai Fapstronaut

I am with the same problem and I am on day five. It is killing me right now!

Any estimate how long takes until body adjust?

Do not give up bro! The pain is hard but we can win.

7. snighder

snighder Fapstronaut

I again started the streak after reset. Even the 10th day there's no pain

8. Sibecai

Sibecai Fapstronaut

Since 6th day the pain is gone.

9. snighder

snighder Fapstronaut

Wow, keep updating here..

10. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

It happens now and then. I'd do some yoga to help ease the tension in that area:
    Yoga [link]

11. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

As others have said, you didn't 'have to', MO, you chose to. You could and should have been a man and put up with the discomfort until it went away.

12. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Your body will slowly adjust to retention, and it will automatically release via wet dreams if necessary. No need to MO! Yes, it can be uncomfortable and painful, but it's a small price to pay for self-discipline and mental stability!

Deleted Account and EmmyB like this.
  13. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Thats your opinion, which you are allowed to have. But I request a bit more humility when giving advice to people you know nothing about. We are not here to make each other feel dumb, we are suposed to encourage one and other, right? Actually, this is the first time Ive encountered that attitude on this website, hopefully also the last

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    snighder likes this.
  14. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I had a pain on the upper left side of my penis which I attribute it to my PMO addiction. That or the jelqing I did for a month. This pain wasnt unbearable but it did sting whenever I pmod alot. I dont have that pain there and even when I have a wet dream and have morning wood it doesnt hurt anymore. I would advise to stop PMOing and if it doesnt get better after 90 days then I would make an appointment with the doc. Hopefully you get all female doctors and assistants, cheers!!

Sayonara likes this.
  15. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Blue balls can be a real pain in the ass

16. Gogohee

Gogohee Fapstronaut

lol

17. Gogohee

Gogohee Fapstronaut

I wouldn't say it is a "pain" per say, but more of an annoyance down there...
    at least for me

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  18. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

I have had this and like the above, it passes eventually.

On my longer streaks I find it goes and gets so much easier! (infact most of nofap gets easier the longer you go).

19. JoePineapples

I had it yesterday… at 38 days, the worst I've had it. Only lasted a few hours, and it goes away though. I think the bigger problem than the discomfort, is it bring the whole NoFap process to the front of mind.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I'm allowed that opinion, am I? Gee, that's kind of you.

You may request 'humility'. Doesn't mean you're gonna get it.

BTW it's'dumb', not 'dum', 'right', not 'wright'.

If you don't like other people's attitudes, best avoid the internet.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.