1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i'm the 500 plus days in first try

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by phwrancesco, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

Bro you are like my hero! :D

2. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

That statement is false because I am 24 years old.

LeonardX and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Also...

Can you delve deeper in the positive changes? I know everybody does that, but a solid 500 days is really interesting, i would like to read the positives.

Buddhabro likes this.
  4. MathMan

MathMan Fapstronaut

How did you deal with the urge to watch P? I find it overpowering?

LeonardX likes this.
  5. Sir YOUR a insirpation :)

LeonardX and phwrancesco like this.
    Deleted Account and LeonardX like this.
  7. Hey bro after 23 a man becomes stronger than teenagers. And masturbation doesn't damage too much. And if one abstain at this age then he can gain everything back. U r lucky man that u were saved by God in ur teen age years. Becoz one who started from teen age have to face too much problems of sexual dysfunctions.

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

hello! positive changes are really a lot, i'l try to summarise some of them in a random order

-my dick works perfectly now, before my streak didn't work at all

-found a girl after 4 years of being forced to be single because of my dick issues

-mooved from my parents house and from my hometown and went to live with her in a big city

-changed from a job i used to hate from one i hate less. Still working to find one that i like

-being able to control negative thoughts and not being controlled by them

-hocd 95% disappeared, i still have some of it as a reminiscence of the past

these are only some of the benefits of my streak, hope this comment will help you!

LeonardX, Bman101 and Tonytone like this.
  9. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

thanks! i did nothing special, everybody can :)

LeonardX and Tonytone like this.
  10. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

when i started my nofap journey i mean, of course i was masturbating during my teen years :)

LeonardX and Tonytone like this.
  11. Didn't u say that u started doing masturbation when u were 24 yo?

12. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

no, started my nofap journey at 24

LeonardX and Warrior1995 like this.
  13. Ok it was a misunderstanding...

14. AssxxI

AssxxI Fapstronaut

Ever thought of a flatline being a completely natural after so much time? We aren't machines, our mood and hormone balance changes with every day.

When would you say the biggest improvements happend(erections, confidence, quality of life). 1-2-3-6 months?
    I believe the biggest improvements happen in the first month(s) and the minor adjustements in the following ones becoming less and less the longer you do it. Tell me if I'm wrong.

15. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

hello, i guess i can split my improvements in different sets:

-sexual improvements happened after 70-80 days
    that's when i started feeling confident again about my dick and when i started looking for girls without caring about anything. I just felt the fire inside and wanted to get chicks. I also had sex with my todays GF on day 84 after years without having sex.

-other improvements like find the courage to move from my parents house, find a job, do sacrifices for my life happened after about 8 months.

16. AssxxI

AssxxI Fapstronaut

You didn't care but felt fire inside to get chicks? Sounds confusing to me.

17. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Another question, can you delve a little into the withdrawal phases? How long and bad they were? When did they stop? Was it bad for 3 month or more?

Thank you

18. UltimatePurge

UltimatePurge New Fapstronaut

I just started. I'm gonna pinch myself every time I feel like masturbating. Hopefully I'll make it to 500 days

19. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

did i say i didn't care about chicks?

20. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

okay i know what u mean, what i wanted to say is without caring about my dick working or not