1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss my sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ALEX_88, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello to all

I write because for some weeks I miss my old sexual fantasies
    I also miss ejaculation and orgasm. the thoughts and fantasies lately are becoming insistent. can someone help me?:(

2. Of course you miss them. I’m sure you’ve used them often for years and years. Your brain misses the dopamine it got from them as well.

Just remember that during the toughest moments that you are healing the most. Push through as hard as you can. Your brain is playing games with you to get what it wants. I’ve had more than my far share of withdrawals and urges this year...and it is hell on earth man....but we all started this journey for a reason. What is yours?

You’re doing great, my man. Keep going.

3. I’m having the same issues right now. I wasn’t going out much but lately I have. There were quite a lot of girls on the train and in the city.

It got me thinking of sexual thoughts. Just listening to their voices, and seeing the outfits they had on... Im not going to lie it was a struggle! I thought about relapsing all day when I got back home. Also I was alone so it would have been easy. Luckily I did nothing. Managed to distract myself enough. I’m still thinking about it even as a type this message but I know I won’t do anything.

It’s all part of the process you will get hard days like this. Try not to break find something else to distract your mind. Movies, gaming, Netflix, gym. Leave the house go somewhere etc...

Trappist, SirErnest and ALEX_88 like this.
  4. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

thanks friend for the answer! I started because I want a better life! yes, I've used it for years and years, it's a difficult battle but I want to do it thanks for the support, buddy

5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

it's true, I have to try to distract myself, sometimes it's really difficult. I work with a girl all day, I struggle a lot, I noticed that I sexualize women too much

Trappist and Deleted Account like this.
  6. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

thanks!! precious tip

Roady likes this.
  7. anthonybackus

anthonybackus Fapstronaut

When you’re out of bed, try making a list of things that trigger your sexual excitement. Get innovative. It may be a past sexual understanding, something or someone you wish, or possibly a scene that you saw in a movie or read in a book.

Our senses can lift the scopes of our sexual understanding. If you focus on the sound, taste, view, scent and/or touch that’s in any experience, sexual or not, you'll predictably feel more connected and in touch with the present moment.

8. Sprinter123

Sprinter123 Fapstronaut

Sounds like Post Addiction Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) to me, I found this thread really helped me understand what i was going through when it happened to me. Good luck, stay strong

9. anthonybackus

anthonybackus Fapstronaut

Try the pause technique

To use this method, stop sexual movement every time ejaculation feels pending. Breathe acutely and start again slowly, then stop to interval ejaculation for as long as desirable

Manage anxiety and stress

If a man feels nervous about how he will execute sexually, he may feel less enthusiastic about sex and less promised during it.

Medications
    Some medicines like Erectile dysfunction tablets can help l function, including general drugs,

ALEX_88 likes this.
  10. This 'pause technique' sounds like 'edging', and I think our brains may be emitting some neurochemical during that process that keep us masturbating.

11. That’s called ‘edging’.
    Be ready to welcome PIED
    As your new ‘friend’.

SirErnest likes this.