1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplement discussion

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jorg78, Aug 26, 2018.

1. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Hello

I wanted to create a thread to discuss about various supplements during NoFap.

1. What do you take on a regular basis? Multivitamin? etc..

2. What supplements can help with dopamine and serotonin production?

3. I read about SAM-e. It seems to raise both dopamine and serotonin in the brain. Have anyone tried it out?

2. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

1. Fish oil, D3, Glucosamine/chondroitin(joint nutrition), Testosterone, Ibutamoren(recovery, skin health, joint support), Creatine(during certain phases but doesn't do much), Sometimes phenibut or melatonin to help with sleep, and sometimes I use things like BPC 157 or TB-500 for minor injuries/aches.

2. L-tyrosine , L-theanine.

3. Never tried it but looks interesting and promising.

Address007 likes this.
  3. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the response.

Have you tried that combination with L-tyrosine and L-theanine?

4. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Yes, I like it. I also get a lot of these raw supplements(including phenibut) from liftmode. Great site and good products...

jorg78 likes this.
  5. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Thanks!

6. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Anyone else? =)

7. I take boron, D3-vitamin, fish oil, magnesium, and chromium daily. On top of those i take shilajiit and pycnogenol as well. Every now and then i take ashwagandha, brahmi and tulsi periodically, and if i get really stressed or i think i need a boost in recovery i use rosea rhodiola. I used maca periodically too, but the main "benefit" i got from it was that i became a lot hornier and i didn't count that as a benefit on nofap.

jorg78 likes this.
  8. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Thanks!

9. nate311

nate311 Fapstronaut

Definitely L-Theanine - it's the relaxing agent found in green tea. Helps with anxiety quite a bit. I take the 200mg capsules a few times a day.

10. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Nice man, I didn't know people on this forum would know about drugs like Ibut, BPC, and TB-500.

I take MCT oil, Vit D3. Need to get on fish oil or Cod Liver oil.
    I try my best to get all the nutrients from my diet.

I tried phenitbut. Didn't do much for me. I heard you build tolerance with it quite quickly.

11. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Yeah, been using BPC, TB, and Ibutamoren for my shoulder. I was using ligandrol for a while with other things and gained some strength but had some shoulder issues. Phenibut should only be used maybe twice a week or you will build a tolerance very quickly but I do like it before bed(helps me calm down and sleep).

12. Multivitamin with everything included
    B vitamin complex
    Magnesium
    Ashwagandha
    Turmeric and black pepper
    Hemp CBD oil under the tongue
    Lavender oil (dont underestimate this stuff, I think Linalool is potent)
    Lemon balm
    Chamomile
    Kelp iodine
    Valerian and hops tincture before bed some nights
    Holy basil (tulsi)
    200 - 500 mg of L-Trypytophan before bed some nights

ClaudeDuval and jorg78 like this.
  13. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Feel any difference?

14. Yes it all helps a bit, the multivit and magnesium are important, my other favourites are cbd, turmeric, lemon balm tea and lavender oil, ashwagandha and tulsi are great if you have problems with high cortisol

jorg78 likes this.