1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone Transmuting With Money On The Brain?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by seanc, Jul 29, 2018.

1. seanc

seanc Fapstronaut

I would like to create an accountability/education/support group for people who are transmuting with business goals in mind. Who wants to join?

2. The gladiator

The gladiator Fapstronaut

What exactly do you mean by "transmuting with business goals?" Are you referring to the law of attraction?

overclocked likes this.
  3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

I'm using nofap acquired superpowers/ energy/ discipline to make better decisions in trading.

4. Me, I am reading Think and Grow rich by Napolean Hill.

The gladiator likes this.
  5. seanc

seanc Fapstronaut

How long have you been transmuting?

6. sephhh

sephhh Fapstronaut

i have been doing this... it works. I have been listening to the book, think and grow rich by napoleon hill. he speaks of fasting and sexual transmutation almost in unison.

nofap allows for consistent good feelings and allows for you to be able to tap into a greater consciousness.

so many things have happened to me since i started doing this. I am CEO of my own company since i started on this path.