1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Games that you play?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by winterjay, Aug 11, 2018.

1. winterjay

winterjay Fapstronaut

Lately I play too many games... Not something that I really like, but well, it's complicated.

So, what are you playing?

2. Bo4 beta just come on Xbox so I’m playing that. Otherwise I haven’t played games in months

3. For Homeland!!

For Homeland!! Fapstronaut

The forest...

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Been meaning to spend a little more time with Firewatch as I think the narrative in that game could be really good, just haven't got round to it, what with work and other stuff cropping up.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  5. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Crusader Kings II

6. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Mostly i have been playing Street Fighter 5, Overwatch, Mass Effect, Pool Nation, Doom, Sam and Max, and Poker Night at The Inventory 2. Mostly Street Fighter 5 since Sagat, one of my favorite characters was recently put out recently.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  7. Last games I've played are Destroy All Humans 2 and Gunpoint

8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I haven't played a game since I finished vampyr almost 2 months ago. I'll maybe have to go back and play DOOM again soon.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  9. Fortnite, Fortnite, Fortnite... Damn that game, I didn’t think it would be so addictive! I was playing Star Wars Battlefront II, Dragonball Fighter Z, FIFA 18 and Assassins creed origins before my Fortnite addiction. I haven’t played anything else on my PS4 lately... Other than that it’s PUBG and DB Legends on my phone.

10. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Been binging on fallout new vegas for the past few days.

11. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Just not into games as much as I used to be. But I have been buying some... last I bought was Okami for Nintendo Switch a few days ago. I've only played the intro scene so far, barely to the part where you start learning the brush technique.

Aside from that, I finally finished up naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 for Switch yesterdat. I bought the trilogy the day it came out some months ago. I started Storm 3 right after cause the first two are dead online wise but I haven't even bothered the online for 3.

Feels like a huge waste of time when I play games though. And would rather do more productive things, or things I feel are more productive at least.

12. nef

nef Fapstronaut

13. I like to play mind games with my spouse.
    I try to gaslight her and get her to believe that all of my problems are her fault. If i can get her to believe this, then i won’t have to change my behavior.

Well.... either that or “Puerto Rico” :emoji_smiley:

Disclaimer: So people don’t freak out. I was just kidding about one of these.

14. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

poker VR. I think I may be addicted to virtual gambling

15. Its possible. We PAs have addictive personality types.

16. ClassyKing

ClassyKing Fapstronaut

Been playing a lot of Octopath Traveler, Blazblue Crosstag, and Overwatch lately.

17. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

CASHFLOW 101 on Android, by myself, would be cool if I could join real life players though.