1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 2kc5

2kc5 Fapstronaut

I'm in. Day 3/7 done here, going for 7 days here next!

hereforthefun likes this.
  2. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

3. hereforthefun

hereforthefun Fapstronaut

4. drowranger

drowranger New Fapstronaut

day 0 / 7....here i go!

5. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

Remember: its not what you want, its what your addicted brain wants. Struggling is part of growing!!! Engage yourself in activities where you have to use your brain. Learn something new.

drowranger and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Helllllllo

Helllllllo New Fapstronaut

7. RitzyPETE123

RitzyPETE123 Fapstronaut

8. I'm just coming in from the 3 day challenge. Time to really get my good life on!

9. gohamm34652

gohamm34652 Fapstronaut

So this is an late good bye hopefully for ever, for you see due to me only liking to do forum posts from my computer and not my phone and my lack of a minute to sit down at my computer I sailed past day seven and am on day 10. S I do hope to not have to come back here and good luck everybody.

10. Day 5/7

Day 5 done. 2 days to go. Let's go

11. Just completed the 3 day challenge. Now starting this one. Day 0 of 7 completed

12. Just woke up about halfway through day 3.

Deleted Account and WanderTruth like this.
  13. hhhughhh

hhhughhh Fapstronaut

:/ Day 0 I'm finding it hard to remember why I'm quitting but I'm not getting very far before deciding to just "get it out of the way" I'll make adjustments

14. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Day 1... Don't know... But i think when we have something fun to do instead, and we are surrounded by others, we don't need to think about PMO(because our life is good )... I just cant stand the urges when we are doing something boring or exhausting, such as working or studying ALONE... It is hard for me to deal with such situation without thoughts of P

15. hhhughhh

hhhughhh Fapstronaut

I find myself in a similar spot. Committing to this is just a part of committing to that stuff and I figure I need to stop being flaky about it if not just to prove to myself I can do something so simple. I shouldn't need to get to a bad point in my life before deciding to fix some big issues that have minor effects now. It'll get me before I'm ready so I'm deciding to get "ahead" now. No biggie. I'm starting in this thread but I'm going straight for 1 month. I'll aim to go beyond that. Maybe I'll delete my collection at least that day. Should be pretty healthy.

16. itzme

itzme Fapstronaut

17. I've always heard if you have urges and youryo alone, you need to go somewhere public. Go study at the library or invite a friend to help with your work.

WanderTruth likes this.
  18. Benjorizzo

Benjorizzo Fapstronaut

Restart number 5. I'm glad this gives me something to go for - a goal. I think I've decided on something as a reward for myself when I make it, but not 100% sure it's a good idea. Thinking through it. Btw if you're curious it's the MO getting to me, not the P, thank God. Say a prayer for me if you will. The loneliness is bad, and the thing that is probably the real issue for me is lack of care and concern for myself. Working on it.

19. Barekill

Barekill Fapstronaut