1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite actresses

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

2. Hey, real men can like girly and admit it. ;)

u376 likes this.
  3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

My cousins used to joke about that Taylor swift song..... :p
    But yes basically I think art has no gender ....

4. Maybe... But if someone comes across as arrogant in an interview surely that some sort of reflection of their character. Just as if someone comes across as humble in an interview. Now, of course, it's possible if they seem arrogant they could be nervous or having a bad day, and if they seem humble they may be doing it to manipulate their audience. But surely it's impossible to continuously fake it. You watch interviews with Anna Kendrick and read her Twitter and it's obvious she's a very sarcastic person. Now, of course, it could all be an act and they could be fooling everyone since after all these people are are professional liars.

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Some of my of favourites 1) Jennifer Aniston, Rumour Has it, Bruce Almighty 2) Pamela Anderson, Bay watch :) 3) Nicole Kidman, Cold Mountain 4) Angelina Jolie, Tomb raider and all her movies, 5) Alicia Vikander in Tomb Raider.

6. Those are all literally some of my favourite actresses, I would throw in Cate Blanchett as well since she's brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2018
    spaces likes this.
  7. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

Angelina Jolie. Just. UGH.

8. What rock did you find this thread under lol...Yeah, Cate Blanchett can ACT.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Oh, you're the one who revived this thread, i though Sarah did. Nicole Kidman is one of my favorites also, i forgot to mention her.

spaces likes this.
  10. Jennifer Tilly and Gina.Gershon, you can tell where my head is at.But I'm keeping my hands of my dick.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    spaces likes this.
  11. I dont think I mentioned Emily Blunt before, but she is definitely one if my favorites. Shes incredible.

spaces likes this.
  12. Oh yeah, me too. I guess i should of had more people in original post.

spaces and Deleted Account like this.