1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Uhh 0/7, the worst part of chaser effect is that it try to convince you that your number is still way too low that break it won't have much effect. I need to at least make 7 days streak to get out of first chaser effect

2. Congrats to those of you that reached your milestones. I am starting fresh. 1/10

TC10 and Pranav1486 like this.
  3. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

reached first goal, 4/4

next 8 days from here.. 4/8

4. 5/5
    5/7

5. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

4/5
    Just keep running lads. You got this.

6. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

7. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Here we go..
    DAY 1

8. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

hi,
    I am in..
    I have had longest streak of 69 days.. So, I ll target now for 75 days!

9. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 1/7
    Pretty much had an urge today but with daily routine that i have planned, I able to cast them off

10. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

5/5

I’ll won’t be able to visit this forum for some time. But don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay and I’ll be back after that time.

All the best friends.
    Wow. Keep it up mate. 70 days is amazing!
    Good luck. Take it day by day.
    You know how to fight this addiction. But take it easy. 75 days is a long, long time. Maybe you should take some short goal first? But it’s up to you.
    Nice. Take it day by day. You can do this.

Crunchy leaves and Leaveit like this.
  11. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Day 1 is almost over and I'm feeling amazing!
    I'm so glad that France won the world cup, it made my day 1,000 times better :D

12. 6/7

13. Vickdays

Vickdays Fapstronaut

Setting today a goal of 10 days of NO PM! Goooo!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  14. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

15. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Gahhh!!! So I’m on day 15 and it’s 11:30 at night. I need to go to bed but can’t because my body is so jacked with energy, and I feel like the only release is to pmo... any suggestions?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  16. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Good morning everyone :)
    Day 2 here and once again I'm feeling amazing :p:p
    Good job to everyone on this thread, we can do it

17. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 116 day 114 and 115 or hijack from you from nofap for a reason I have not been told yet, I must have said something Politically Incorrect God bless everyone

18. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

19. Vickdays

Vickdays Fapstronaut

20. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Frustrated again. How many times will i fail? Its too much. Today 4 times PM. Disgusted. After 7 days of monk mode, yesterday i accidently saw some intense pic, then i managed to escape but i saw in dream all those thoughts were coming, then from afternoon till night i did 4 times PM.

I was doing good. Those 7 days if i see then i improved a lot, and improving day by day. But again i have come to same starting point.

This P thing just hijack our mind and does not allow us to think any other thing. I promise myself from next time when this hijacking thing happens i will just move out from my room and go for a walk. I have to escape such situation. There is no other way. Guys we have to very strong to handle this. It is not easy.

Now i swear in the name of god i won't do it again. Plz god just remind me about this at that time, i saw at that time we used to forget everything and get slave of our satanic mind.

Veteran guys please help me how to control myself after 7 or 10 days. i easily manage 7 days but after that i binge.