1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Work out at home

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I search a really good work out, that i can practice at home, without weights. Something that i could do daily, and that isnt longer then lets say 30 Minutes or so... i search a clever daily training method since im right now far away from my gym, and feel quite lost withouth my sport (Brazilian jiujitsu and a little bit of playing with weights :D )

Thanks a lot guys! (appreciate it, if it should include some yoga-kind-of-stuff)

2. I am going to do one right now after mindlessly browsing the internet most of the day :/ Will start with a horse stance, then do some isometrics to warm up my body and get my muscles activated. Then I will do some arm routines and some hindu pushups/japanese/dive bombers to hit my core, as I got some stomach problems and increased blood flow there is what I need. Some bridges definitely for those posterior muscles and good posture. And overall isometrics since Im a beginner and I'm struggling to give it 100% of my muscle energy capacity in a 7 second contraction. Plus I get noob gains now so it's all good haha. Maybe some pushups. I aim to do 2-500 pushups in a row just to be able to do it. We will get there eventually :emoji_punch:

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

4. Thank you guys! I specially look for something for my belly, i want to get rid of some fat (isnt a lot, but its there). This witcher-workout looks great, the punches are done each side 40 times? the old kickboxer in me is happy about it :)) side leg raises isnt really my thing, but maybe i replace it by simple kicks?
    The Hindu-push-ups are pretty much yoga, did google it, thank you, great advice, i will add them to my programm!

5. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

I do 20 right and 20 left but you could do the punches as a double count. So one right punch then left = 1 rep.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I just did finish my first witcher-work out and it felt great!!! any special advices for the belly? To get rid of "fat"?

7. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.