1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Distrustful of women in general

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by determined488, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Gaining power is a good goal for sure, but maybe have a think about whether it's a good idea to want power for the purpose of making others fear you.

Check out this article on research into chimpanzee behaviour:
    https://www.newscientist.com/articl...der-and-then-cannibalise-their-former-tyrant/

Chimpanzees are very similar to people, they may not murder you and cannibalise you, but people will turn against you and hate you if you inspire fear.

Don't forget that with great power comes great responsibility; primarily the responsibility to be kind and respectful to those less powerful than you in order to earn respect and goodwill from others.

2. determined488

determined488 Fapstronaut

What else am I supposed to do? go back to being a nice guy and being stepped on for the rest of my life?

3. determined488

I only wish you could see how harsh women have been to me in my life. Every single time I had good intentions for interacting with them I've been shut down heavy. You have no idea the pain I'm suffering from. It's a traumatic series of events and denial of love in my life that has caused me to feel this way, deep down I know I'm still a good guy, but enough is enough. Women cannot continue to take advantage of me anymore.

4. determined488

Well I can say that I've calmed down now, I was on a series of negative thoughts and I just want some sort of method of clarity to get over it and get over them. I don't really hate them I just want them to know how much they hurt me. Deep down inside I know I have a reserve of love so deep, I'm just super afraid to show it to anyone because I don't want to get hurt again. Its the indecision thats hurting me if I'm completely
    honest. I'm self-aware of my situation and It's between two choices for me.

1. Keep doing what I'm doing, get money and power, but ultimately be left alone in my life. OR
    2. Change my paradigm and if I see those 2 girls ever again, briefly acknowledge them and let go of the pain they caused me, and live my life at the highest level, in all areas of health, wealth, and happiness.

Unfortunately at this moment in time I'm feeling very confused, I never intended to come across as a bad person, but its my fear of being hurt that causes me to spew venom-like insults at people who have done me wrong. And I know it hurts because I'm a writer and my vocabulary can be very offensive at times.

5. determined488

On top of that, I am still wanting to lose my virginity, and I'm not sure if I want to get a prostitute or wait until I'm well into my NoFap streak and find a girl then switch to no PM. I am sexually frustrated and feel that the people around me know that my game with girls in general is deplorable. The only problem is, prostitution in the US is illegal and my worst fear is to get caught.

6. Man, you really need to see a therapist. This stuff is way too complicated and deeply-ingrained for random blokes on the internet to fix for you.

NoBrainer likes this.
  7. determined488

Almost 9 years addicted to PMO will do that to you. My reality and mind are in such a foggy place I can still get out of it but I have to do it now or it will only get worse. The worst part is, I still feel attached to PMO, it's always been my place of comfort and never being judged or rejected.

8. Well, I'm a woman, and I'm not judging you. I'm just saying you need to get some professional help with this if you want to actually get past it. I dont think these kinds of deep seated issues are things you can get past on your own. Best of luck to you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. determined488

It's a tough pill for me to take in, but every time I try to consciously detach myself from the hatred and disgusting thoughts, I find myself coming back to wanting them to just watch me succeed right in front of them, and make them regret ever doing me wrong. Why can't I stop thinking like this?

10. Honestly I can't really help you. That's why I recommend therapy. These are deep rooted issues that will take a lot of time to unpack.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hallelujah. This is the best thing you've said in this thread so far.

determined488 likes this.
  12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

OP is a sociopath. . . All the traits are there, this is not going to be an easy fix.

13. determined488

Wow I just watched a Youtube video and can see where I relate to one. I'm surprised no one has ever told me this before. Thankfully I'm self-aware enough and I want to change for the better.

14. I can somewhat relate since sometimes I hate women. I see you're on zero days so come back when you've completed 2 years and see if you feel this way. In the meantime, as @Castielle said, find a good therapist and maybe starting a meditation programme might help. Despite what I said about hating women I know deep down there are good women are out there. Generalising comes from an emotional place but if we are logical we won't conclude that a quarter or even half of a gender are evil.

15. determined488

Thank you guys for your support, as you may notice, others on this thread have been judgmental of my releasing of how I feel. But note that if I didn't care to change, or wanted to remain in that ball of anger and ego, I would never even begin to try reaching out. I really do want to change and I know I can, I just feel that by venting it out and letting it go is a method of beginning to cope with the harsh reality and the long and narrow road what lies ahead of me. I really appreciate it.

16. determined488

I’m doing it the best I can to take responsibility for my life. I am easing my way into it because it causes me emotional pain to plunge so deeply into so much change at once, day by day I will make progress towards improving myself.

Roady likes this.
  17. Of course, you're trying to change. Ignore the comments about you being a psychopath, no psychopath would start a thread like this. The person who says you're one probably doesn't believe you are one and is just trying to wind you up.

18. You missed out this part :emoji_arrow_down_small:

Isn't like I said, 'Oh yeah carry on hating women'. I reaped advice given by a woman on this thread.

But we all have our own biases anyway... So I don't think anyone can say their advice is purely neutral.

Hitto, Roady and determined488 like this.
  19. determined488

Dude today I was confidence tested by my uncles wife and I really could feel her sexual prowess scanning me with lust, even though its been 1 day I feel the sexual presence there. She spent so much time with me and weirdly I was confident enough to stand with my beliefs. Nofap does wonder to an addict of PMO, even nearing 1 day PMO free, I'm Beginning to have a paradigm shift. Let's pray I continue with this good momentum. And I do not believe I am a sociopath, if I was I would divert attention away from the topic. Let's go!

Roady likes this.
  20. Successfull

Successfull Fapstronaut

Look, you say you don't trust women anymore ?

So that means you don't trust almost 50% of earth population

But, my advice to you: TRUST NO ONE!!

yes, why you trust others you don't know who might petray you ??