1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could talk with 1 living celebrity...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 3, 2018.

1. If you could talk with one living celebrity for 1 hour and they would answer any questions you asked, who would it be?

Ill say Robert Redford, the man is a legend.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Demi Lovato. I'd just like to get to know her better. She also happens to be beautiful [in my opinion], so that helps.

3. Pope Francis of Roman Catholic Church.
    Full disclosure. Absolutely.

4. If we can consider him as a celebrity, then that'd be my choice as well. I'd really need it. Or Senior Pope Benedict. He's a paragon to me even more.

If we stick to a typical celebrity (not musicians too, because there'd be to many), then I'd maybe choose Chuck Norris.

Trevelyan357 likes this.
  5. No one survives and hour with Chuck Norris

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018
  6. Oh, right. I'm not even sure whether he's still alive or just in a higher state of being a life being.

7. He died 30 years ago, but death was afraid to tell him

8. I could pick someone that holds real secrets about the world. But I don't really care, I just want to sit down with Richard Dean Anderson and have a beer.

9. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Burt Reynolds!

Trevelyan357 and RainbowShell like this.
  10. tweeby

tweeby Banned

11. Doris Day. She always played squeaky clean characters in her movies. I’d like to hear her tell the crazy and naughty fun things she did when not on set.

12. This is tough! There are so many. But for a really good, deep, insightful chat, I would probably have to go with David Tennant. He seems like such a kind soul, and hes a bigger Doctor Who nerd than I am, so we could probably spend the whole hour just talking about that.

13. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

(Insert endless stream of angry expletives HERE, DAMMIT!)

I was about to say science fiction author Harlan Ellison only to find he died just A WEEK AGO!
    Ellison...Frank Zappa...Stephen Hawking...SCREW IT! There's no one left who matters.

Okay...Ray Davies of The Kinks. I loved his book, X-Ray.

14. I've heard journalists who've met and interviewed celebrities say that they're actually not nice people. Also, it's been never meet your heroes because you'll end up being disappointed. So really I don't think I'd want to meet a celebrity.

Having said that I've been impressed with what Demi Lovato has said about addiction and her honesty about her relapse.

"I had a terrible experience, this one celebrity was a complete bitch and was miserable to be around. It was very cliquey. I remember being so uncomfortable that I wanted to drink … I changed my clothes, but I still had my diamonds on — millions of dollars of diamonds on in an AA meeting, and I related more to the homeless people in that meeting who struggled with the same struggles that I deal with than the people at the Met Gala — fake and sucking the fashion industry’s dick".

"It’s not so much about avoiding drugs and alcohol, because I don’t necessarily put myself in those situations. I don’t go to clubs. It shapes my life in a sense that I do inventories all the time. If I want to flip somebody the bird while driving, I check with myself, like, “Why do I want to do that? Why am I impatient right now?"

I might learn some things from her but I'm not desperate to meet any celebrities. We think we know they but we actually don't.

15. sav vy

sav vy Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Well it has to be keisuke honda for me.

16. Mike tyson or dwayne johnson...Thts my favourite:)

SilentJay313 likes this.
  17. still alive, huh?
    The Dalai Lama.

SanSolo likes this.
  18. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

Muhammad Ali .. if he was alive.