1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anal Sex okay for semen retention?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCrazyThingIs, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am trying to retain my semen.
    I have a partner with a penis.
    I let them penetrate me, but do not have an ejaculatory orgasm myself; something I find incredibly enjoyable. Does this have any affect on semen retention?

xoxo

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Is this a joke, unless you ejaculate, no semen is lost LOL. Come on guys, think!

Heráclito and Deleted Account like this.
  3. I have heard of prostate milking, and how that drains semen, though I am unsure as to how or why or if there is any truth to it. Was wondering if it has any significance or relevance when it comes to SR

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
  4. I'm just hoping to see you'll change your opinion about this fetish by the time your number shows 90 or something.

You let yourself degrade heavily in this way.
    And it crushes your self-esteem imo.

I know, it's not an answer on your question, but the ass is created as an output, not as input.

5. You can have ejaculation and / or orgasm from prostate stimulation okay. If you feel this could happen just have him pull out out okay. Or pick a position which does not stimulate prostate or something. For most people prostate orgasms / ejaculations does not come easy so you probably have nothing to worry about.

DIYAS1 and TheCrazyThingIs like this.
  6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Lol

Heráclito likes this.
  7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

First go 90 days hard mode
    And resist these kind of temptations
    Best of luck

SaxonChrist and spaces like this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

And I disagree with above rowdy
    Anal sex is ok and natural

jjmc2018 and DIYAS1 like this.
  9. Ah, that's the information I was looking for! Just didn't know how to word it too well in my original post, thank you so much! Okay ;D

xoxoxo

DIYAS1 likes this.
  10. It's far from natural.
    It's one of the most addictive fetishes I 've fought myself.
    And I'm very happy that's behind me.

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

If it is unnatural then being homosexual is also unnatural

12. Bingo! Anybody saying that anal sex is unnatural fetish is by default saying that homosexuality is unnatural fetish. Which clearly is not true cos it can be observed in nature often (yes, even anal penetration). This is why those types of comments are homophobic...

jjmc2018 and u376 like this.
  13. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

It was November 19th 2017, I was on day 50-ish and I was horny AF. So I cheated and played with a dildo on my a$$.
    I don't consider myself gay, but anal is great both as giver and as a receiver (from a gf in my case).

Later that day I went to the bar and the hottest girl there shared, while we were making out, that I had a magnetic field around me.

The next day I tried to play again, but I was not so horny and it hurt.

I haven't played with my butt since then in my nofap journey.

jjmc2018, SeriousPanda and P-Free like this.
  14. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Hey Road. We aren’t here to judge. We r all different people from different backgrounds United by a common purpose for a common goal WE ARE ALL PEOPLE. Good luck Crazy.

jjmc2018, Deleted Account and P-Free like this.
  15. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

If you have an argument, you should craft a logical one. You're argument boils down to the following syllogism

Everything that happens in nature is good. ------ (False)
    Anal sex can be observed in nature. ------------ (True)
    Therefore, anal sex is good.

You've assumed that everything that happens in nature is good. Here is why that is not true.

The mouth and throat are meant to eat food. (Yes, kissing, but I'm talking about the primary function). Food going in the mouth = good. Food coming out of the mouth = vomit. Vomiting isn't usually a good sign. It's either a sign of someone who is sick to the stomach, or even someone with an eating disorder. Generally vomiting is considered bad. However, vomiting does occur in nature, in both humans and animals. With your argument, you could say...

Everything that happens in nature is good.
    Vomiting can be observed in nature.
    Therefore, vomiting is good.

Bulimia isn't a problem anymore with that logic, and neither is the stomach flu.

There's nothing wrong or homophobic about pointing out the obvious, common sense, primary functions of the human body.

16. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

People aren’ Born with a preference for vomiting. Leave the guy alone.

Deleted Account and P-Free like this.
  17. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

Neither is anyone born with an immediate attraction to males or females. When I came out of the womb I didn't see a lady and think about how hot she was. Our likes and dislikes develop over time.

There are children with eating disorders under the age of 12.

https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/...ole/eating-disorders-in-children-12-and-under

Insecure Boy and SaxonChrist like this.
  18. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

Hi! I wasn't judging the OP, I was just encouraging The Serpent of Fire to support his arguments better. If someone wants the best success in their views, it's helpful for all involved to sharpen each others logic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
  19. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

lol Outstanding, bravo.

20. Good and bad are men made concepts. In reality of nature things are neither, they just are. Your and Roady's judgement that anal sex is bad comes from your own limited belief systems and not objective reality. Same goes for the idea that vomiting is bad. It can be good if the body is sick. It gets rid of poisons, parasites, bad food...

The idea that Bulimia is bad is also subjective judgement. If you ask to the person vomiting they might tell you it's good because they are not gaining weight. We might disagree. But that's our perspective. Any belief which claims that there is black and white good and bad (most of the religions for example) is arrogant and, as far as I'm am concerned, ignorant to the true nature of reality

That shit does not mean that it's ok for us to be racist, sexist or homophobic. In fact this black and white mentality usually leads to racism, sexism and homophobia. Roady says that anal is degrading for example. And does crush one's self esteem. Some gay person might tell you that owning their sexuality to them is not degrading but actually empowering. He is also says that it is a fetish along with that implying that that homosexuality is a fetish, which is homophobic statement as far as I am concerned. If anal sex is fetish then so as vaginal is. Because they are both expressions of sexuality in nature. And of course saying that something is fetish implies that it is unnatural and perverted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.