1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

2. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 100 of 365 hardmode pmo no sex no masturbation hand holding light hugs like kisses limited nudity no ejaculation whatsoever except for small leaks if anyone needs any help I'd be glad to help you which will help me in return for any tips or tricks that I've done to make it through I will give you my WhatsApp connection you have to make sure you're only going to do hardmode pmo only I do not believe in relapsers.
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/0QligykLpA2FOBPYwWUW1e

4. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

I relapsed three days ago. Finished

5. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

6. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Exactly ... That is one of the reasons I want to be in a hard mode for some time ...

7. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

8. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks. Yes, I was wandering about how long my strategy is gonna work. I started it a week ago, and since than it has worked great. Once the pure thought control isnt good enough to avoid staying clean, I will remember your advise and try to change the external as well as the internal.

By the way, big congratz to reaching 100 day!! Thats really amazing.

9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Much respect from me also. Even if your counter doesn't reveal it anymore, I will remember how high your standard actually is!

10. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

11. AVENT

AVENT Fapstronaut

12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

in my view point it is normal, since you didn't do it intentionally. every body face with some degree of erotica accidently every three or four month, and they ignore them.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Arc12 and 2 others like this.
  13. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

14. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

Check-in day 119 of 365.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.
  15. Robot Stark

Robot Stark Fapstronaut

31day
    I had a dream in spring last night, and I dreamed of hugging and touching with a girl I like in high school.
    The sexual impulse is around me, never far from me. I have to be careful.
    Besides, I don't feel very well this afternoon. There are some fears. I don't know what I'm afraid of.
    Pray for God to accept my life, all of me

16. Robot Stark

Robot Stark Fapstronaut

Congratulations, you're awesome!
    I have been sticking to it for a month. Let's work together.
    Bless you

17. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut

Day 7 is coming to an end in a few hours. It was this time last week when I last looked at P. I have 4 hours left alone before I won't have a chance to look at P but I must say I'm finding it hard to keep my thoughts under control.

I'm going to do the garden today while I'm alone, meditate and then have a hot bath; not necessarily in that order.

I'm still positive that I will make it to day 8 of my quit.

18. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

19. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

God bless you brother, day 101 of 365 God chooses she decides hardmode pmo only relapse should never be an option it's just not part of the commitment. I've traded in the last man standing forever page if anybody wants to join for some extra motivation the one thing I have to say that my rock-hard boner does every single day is it points its way to the coffee maker it's like a divining rod and now its job is done for the day cuz I control it it does not control me any longer. Mind controls brain, brain controls body what does the mind control?