1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do girls check guys out?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Eddie Halls guide to picking up chicks, and on the incline too.

2. Wow, with all those lasses he must be a real...
    images (2)-2.jpg

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Cocktease?

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

My bad they're chickens not cockerels.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There's always exceptions, such as yours, but it isn't the norm. I don't hang around wrong crowds.

6. Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Devil's Details

Devil's Details Fapstronaut

Asking a deer for deer hunting advice is a flawed idea.

Even gals that honestly want to help you can't, not because they're dishonest or anything, but because they honestly don't know. That's not sexism, just that precious few people actually know how their own minds work.

How many of you guys BS and would tell a gal that asked that her looks (relative to yours, and thus how realistic your chances are of landing her) aren't your primary concern when choosing who to hit on?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  8. Devil's Details

He's probably not an exception. You don't need money to have status. You just need money to have status with women that are looking for someone to look after them.

9. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Sorry ladies. Looks like you just don't know any better. You can't seem to think intelligently for yourselves no matter how hard you try. You're slaves to your absolute thirst for status and money. Don't bother getting to know somebody's personality and other positive aspects since you won't be able to fight your real urges and your predetermined biological destiny anyways. The comparison of women to simple minded deers is spot on because they exist to be hunted by men. Women can be sorted into generalized statements because they aren't complete human beings capable of having individual thoughts and interests.

That's what somebody told me anyways. Must be true.

*sighs*

10. Elevate, I seriously can't Express how grateful I am for you in these types of threads. Lol you always bring me back to sanity right when I'm about to go off on some idiots.

11. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You're welcome. It's my pleasure. I don't like seeing toxic bullshit being spread around here. Especially in a forum where a lot of people are susceptible to believing it. I don't waste too much time on arguments anymore, but I will state my opposing opinions for others to have a different choice.

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You, sir, just set a record for smart assery on this forum. Good job.

Deleted Account likes this.

13. Awesome man. :)

14. Devil's Details

I never claimed that only women don't know their own minds. It's a human universal. People study psychology for years (hello!) in an effort to do so, and even the best minds in the field are only just scratching the surface.

This board would not exist if humans (meaning men and women) had knowledge and control over their unconscious processes. What we respond to and what we think we respond to are two very different things.

Look at your post for example. You took the worst interpretation possible (which, no offence, appears to be stopping reading at the first or second sentence of my first post), ignoring the possiblity of any other, assumed misogyny, and attacked. Why? It's what many of us are accidentally trained to do, Pavlov-style.

The more innocent interpretations wouldn't give the opportunity for outrage, and outrage feels good. Especially when it's shared. Releases big amounts of endorphins and dopamine. Just like PMO. It quite literally rewards us for finding an interpretation worthy of outrage, which creates a cycle that's very hard to break.

Don't worry, I'm not pissed and I'm not judging. I do it, too. All the time.

The idea that we're not nearly as aware or in control as we think is a hard one to accept. But it's that truth that folks are trying to overcome here, not just some pixels on a screen in the shape of a nipple. It's the human condition.

We're all in this together, brothers and sisters.
    Have a great day!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  15. I don't understand the point in what you're attempting to convey, how can we (women) not help OP with a simple question which was what how do we check guys out? I should hope most people are are concious enough to be aware of their actions and what they do day to day, it's not a hard thing to do.

16. Devil's Details

Dunno how to do this. My last attempt to be concise got misconstrued, but I don't want to type up another wall-o-text, either. Please make allowances. :)

Can't remember who said it, but I like it: "Never take rel'n/dating advice from a guy you wouldn't fuck."
    Works both ways. But we have no idea who we're talking to here.

a) Let's say you tell the objective truth, whatever that is. There are plenty that won't for fear of appearing shallow (and men are no different, see my first post). How's he supposed to separate the ones addressing him honestly vs the ones perserving their self-image?

b) What you value in others doesn't mean much if we don't know your own strengths and weaknesses. My saying I don't value looks doesn't mean much if I have a face that can scare rats off a garbage barge. Or if I said "I prefer bookish girls", that may give the wrong impression of men overall (because statistically speaking, men don't care one way or another about her smarts) unless I also stated I was an bookish introvert.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  17. Okay, but mate it still comes down to one thing though, he just asked opinions on what girls look at and nothing more. This is getting heavy when it really doesn't need to be at all, not sure how else to put it but It's literally just a simple question.

It would be the same as me asking what guys do in their spare time, I wouldn't expect every single bloke to be like the answers I receive as each individual has their own preferences and are different. So again, it's just a simple question.

18. Well put.

19. Metawa

Metawa Fapstronaut

What I think is: unlike men, women dont look at body beauty of men. At least this is not the first thing that attracts them. Ideally, both men and women should consider the personality before choosing their partner among other factors. But of course not all women (and men) are following what is ideal.

It is a big topic and I am not surprised by the debate above. That is why there are many YouTube videos about "things that attract .... to ...."

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  20. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

If thats all you want to see and believe that’s eventually what you will settle for instead of being more open minded and looking beyond what a person needs to have there are women out there who could careless about all that superficial shit and just love you for who you are at your core and if you think you need money and status to be deemed lovable than that’s all the type of people you will ever attract