1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with fatigue

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Im assuming this isn't an uncommon issue...

8 days clean from PMO btw.

This has been an issue for a little while... But how do you guys deal with fatigue?
    I haven't smoked in 2 years.
    I've cut back on drinking
    My diet is improved
    I'm going to the gym several times a week
    I'm taking B12 and d

But I'm still exausted as fuck.

I unfortunately spend alot of time thinking about an analyzing things in my head. I imagine that tires me out. And I'm really not happy with myself...

Any advice on stuff that's worked for you boys in the past?

mgz069 likes this.
  2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Probably just the radical change making you tired. I think you'll get use to it. Although I've only just started yesterday I think you could benefit from meditation. Clear out all the noise and fog from your mind.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks handsome. I screen shotted that to remind me

4. ch0sen1

ch0sen1 Fapstronaut

How are you with the fatigue? I'm fatigued just about all day every day. Brainfog maximus.

5. houndie

houndie Fapstronaut

Hos about sleep, are you having enough rest?

6. Lately... My sleep has been poor. 6 or so hours a night. I've been very busy with work lately.. I'm going to bed tonight early..which was about time. I don't have time to sleep in tomorrow but I definitely have time to sleep early

7. Koriyama

Koriyama Fapstronaut

I have problems with fatigue, too. But rather than fight it, I try to work with it. This means that I learn my body's routine, when it gets tired (I'm not tired all the time). I try to schedule a power nap into my day whenever possible, or I try to arrange my work so that I can do mindless chores when I'm fatigued.

In this way, although I can't stop feeling tired for quite a bit of the time, I can get powered up enough to make my days worthwhile.