1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lovable king, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

I am very lonely and whenever no one is present then I always think about p and m ... Please help me .. I have no any accountable partner ... I feel really bad ... So please you should makes me happy.
    For god for kind .. help me :(

2. fighttheurge316

fighttheurge316 New Fapstronaut

I'm on Day 14. If you need an accountability partner, I'm down. Definitely feeling the cravings today. Gonna go for a run. Stay strong, friend.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Social groups, meetup, gyms, classes... The good part about being alone, is that you have a ton of time to go out and socialize. The hard part is, you must make the effort to do it.

4. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

the way to go isn't that easy one. I have been there nearly half of my life. I have relapsed many times. There was times my hopes nearly completely broken. I came to threshold of giving up. I almost came to close judgments that the rest of my life would go such a disgusting way. But I never gave up. Whenever I relapsed it. I stood up and try to work try to rectify my mind my behavior. There Was times I had succeeded too. Because of this I believed that I could success. The grit trying to Heal after relapse was my saver.
    Of course "halt" matters . Before I began to nofap I I was in the mood that my problem actually a huge ----halt----- but it wasn't. Hope is just a taboo. It's all about eggs from chicken or chicken from eggs. It was wrong. Every situation needs to be taken it's on assessments. HALT doesn't drive to pmo. But actually HALT comes from pmo. It's a huge lie. You must try harder. And be successful. That's the job. Beyond this philosophy only mess up and got worse this situation. Loneliness is not a problem. Failed on Dealing with loneliness is a douche problem. Contrary to the general belief in our generation. Loneliness doesn't lie to destructions. If you can deal with loneliness you can be more successful in life than other people who have a daily "happy" life. The real happiness is concealed and loneliness. Look at all the great warriors and leaders and history changers. Look at them!!! In the beginning everyone was lone. Some people try to escape loneliness but some people try to be lonely. There is winners and losers. You can be either. At the end of the day. Don't stop don't give up and keep on fighting that's your survival. You must survive for you, four your family for your lovely parents Brothers sisters uncles. Don't forget if you give up you are not just harming your self. If you give up you will this destruct everthing.

5. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

Sorry my English. I spoke in Google Talk. And I did some mistakes. Excuse me for bothering you

6. Hmm. Do something productive like walking for 30 min straight, read a book on becoming social, watch nofap testimonials.

7. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

Thank you