1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

10/10

Double digits, after a long long time. But I gotta say: I’m not proud because of today. I edged, watched some images I shouldn’t have looked to. Somehow I didn’t relapse, thank God!

Nice man! Keep going. 32 days is a dream of mine, and of many others here too.
    Welcome aboard. Stay strong, and if you need help: we’re here for you!
    You’re doing great. Keep it up man!

2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

we might go till 275 days are complete, that would make it December 22 2018, do you have the courage the balls?

3. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 40/60..

DerNeuMann and TC10 like this.
  4. Birdie

Birdie Fapstronaut

18/18. Lost my count during the course. Next challenge 30.

5. nfwarrior86

nfwarrior86 Fapstronaut

6. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

masturbation is a sin per the bible
    As the apostle James wrote: “But each one is temptedwhen he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust hasconceived, it gives birth to sin” (James 1:14-15, New American Standard Bible).
    day 84 of 184 or 275 havinga great time , when goddecides and my wifechooses we shall have sexagain, HARDMODE pmo withmy wife, hands free, no nudity, light kisses and hugs find out what your made of without any sexwhatsoever.....monk mode HARDMODE one in

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi guys and welcome to this thread that I started over 8 months ago.

Glad to see everyone working hard. I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but I want to remind everyone that this is a challenge thread. Posts should be related to how you're doing, supporting each other and seeking advice and support related to the challenge. I remind you that it goes against Forum guidelines to be too explicit describing sexual activity. This is out of concern for others as you could cause urge triggering. Why would you do that to your brother?

No Religious/Political posts on this thread
    Even though I am personally a religious person, I do not make posts here of a religious or political nature and I would ask that everyone please respect that and do the same. We have guys here of many religious and non-religious persuasions.

This thread is not the place for religious posts. Expressing a short religious gratitude is fine (such as "Thank God...") but telling others how they should behave or believe is not and actually goes against the Forum policies. There are threads specifically geared to adherents of various faiths or political perspectives.use them. This thread was not intended for that. Thank you.

How to make someone's posts invisible to you
    If there is an individual whose posts you prefer to avoid, no matter what the reason, simply click on their avatar to popup their profile window. At the bottom of that popup window is the word, "Ignore". Simply click the Ignore link and all of that person's posts or personal messages to you will be invisible to you. If you change your mind, you can reverse it later by the same process although the link will say "Unignore". The individual will NOT be notified of your Ignore action

All the best in your challenge.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    TC10 likes this.
  8. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Excellent. Two weeks is an important hurdle. Don't stop now.

9. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

It was mine too. i am going for personal best now :D 33/64

10. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

11/14

You’re doing fine. Keep it up and stay strong man!
    Welcome. Nice streak already. Goo luck.
    Dream became true :). Amazing to hear this. Keep the good work going!

DerNeuMann and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 41/60..

DerNeuMann likes this.
  12. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

13. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

14. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Awesome stuff bro got a little streak going again, good stuff

15. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Im back guys, the blocker has lifted and i hit my 90 days yesterday :) This is huge for me because since i started, back in 2016 i havnt managed to hit the 3 month mark. Blocking this forum felt like a great break and a focus on other things in my life.

The last 16 days ive had a few urges, but i feel more in control than ever, ive not lost my focus for beating the addiction and i can't see myself going back. My new life has no room for pmo.

While i have hit 90 days i am by no means cured. Though i lost any ED symptoms a long time ago that was never my issue. My issue was the anxiety and depression and all the other symptoms that went along with PMO. I am a long way off being where i need to be mentally but i have learned a tonne about myself over the last two years about my habits and i have slowly been changing them ever since.

I went through a horrible flatline about a week ago, terribly depressed, battling to get out of bed. Two days later i had a lot of motivation and was getting more than usual done, so i still have a long way to go and i expect more flatlines to come, though i hope not as bad.

Its good to see people on this thread still here and pushing through and its good to see people making progress, congrats to @stephanD to hitting 90 days also, basically starting our streak at the same time. The odds on us both making 90 days probably isnt high so its good to see us both hitting a high goal.

Now i move on to the next goal 120 days.

90/90

91/120

16. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Really nice man! Such stories inspire me so much!

Ezpz likes this.
  17. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

18. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

thanks man, keep going and before you know it you will be at your goals.

TC10 likes this.
  19. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

92/120

Be careful where you spend your willpower, it is a resource. Keep it for when you really need it.

TC10 likes this.