1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of questions.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Selfcontrol1, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Someone recommended me to star a new log and I did. I the 30 years old section. I just found this place yesterday and I want to morrow to be the first day of what I want to be the beginning of a great journey. I know Is going to be super hard. So ... What else you recommend me. I started a log and basically just went over a Lil bit of my life. And got to the point of saying what I want to do in my life. Or... What I need in my life. What help you get to more than couple days. If you there.... You know more than me . Because I can even go a couple days without masturbating. It's freaking bad .

D . J . likes this.
  2. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Start a diary.Lots of great man in the history of mankind had a diary.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  3. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

I started a journal in the 30 years old section.. Is that what you referring to?

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

When to the beginning of the hardest yet most meaningful part of your life. I have read your journal and I will guide you as much as I can.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  5. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Thank you so very much!

6. Mindfulness meditation is by far the best. It has helped me personally tremendously to learn how to deal with urges and triggers. It takes a while to get good at it and notice results, so you need to be consistent with it, but once you do it's extremely powerful. Nothing else even stands close. Have you seen this Ted talk? It gives a good idea of what's it about when it comes to philosophy. If you combined this mindfulness practice with daily practice of sitting meditation after few weeks urges will not be problem.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  7. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Thank you Friend

8. dwalk77

dwalk77 Fapstronaut

I would recommend reading Patrick Carnes' book Out of the Shadows. It helped me understand sexual addiction a lot.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  9. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the homework .