1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny lanky tall guy finally with muscles and sex appeal

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by plain, Apr 17, 2014.

1. plain

plain Fapstronaut

Not masturbating has changed my life in so many positive ways. I'm so grateful. This is definitely been one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself.

Ever since I was a child, I was the tallest person in my class. I've been skinny and tall and lanky all my life and I've always admired those men that have muscle and bulk and something to hug. In the bodybuilding world, I'm considered a hard gainer which simply means that I have a much harder time gaining muscle than most people. This has entirely changed in the three months that I have been practicing NoFap. It's as if I've sparked new muscle growth, the seeds of lean muscle planted, and I'm putting on size fast. It's a wonderful feeling to see my body change so dramatically in the direction that I've always dreamed of. At this rate, in a year, I will be more beautiful and herculean than ever.

This is very exciting, among many other benefits that are also cause for Joy. I am so grateful that I have a future that I look forward to and that my destiny has become a friend.

The most important thing is that I am becoming a person that I find attractive, someone I admire and love. This truly allows me to admire and love others.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. That's as good a line as I have come across in a long time. :) Really like the confidence, keep it up.

3. Time4aChange

Time4aChange Fapstronaut

That's awesome to hear! I'm a skinny lanky tall guy as well. I just joined NoFap and working out is something I want to start doing again to help keep me occupied, and just improve my life. I'm glad to hear of your success, it's really inspiring!

4. owensdabomb10

owensdabomb10 Fapstronaut

Good job dude! I'm a tall lanky fellow as well ("6 3') and I find it so difficult to build muscle and gain size! Hopefully I can have a similar effect as you've had after successfully completing this challenge.

Maskwa91 likes this.
  5. LegoT

LegoT Fapstronaut

I'm the same way. Tall and skinny with a super high metabolism. I'd love to hear more about your routine for putting on more weight.

I'm so glad to see it's working for you. Keep it up man!

6. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good to see your still going strong mate and that things are working out for you. Keep going :)

7. Tested

Tested Fapstronaut

Tell us more about your routine and diet? I am sure there are plenty of fellow ectomorphs interested. I am 6 3 and weigh just under 190. Would like to get to 210. But I am a hard gainer too. What are you doing differently? Working out much harder?

8. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

I used to be really tall skinny kid too. I hit 6 feet tall when I turned 15. 1 year later, I am 6'2". I went on a binge eating diet a few months ago. I was eating so much because I was tired of being called, "Slim Jim, Skin & Bones, etc. I gained like 30 pounds. After, I started working out. I am no where near super buff, but my friends that used to call me those things congratulate me on becoming bigger :)

Thank you for you commitment to the forum!

~Squeaky Soul

9. TheNewPat

TheNewPat Fapstronaut

To all the people asking for routine etc.

I use to make excuses like "hard gainer, ectomorph, blahblahblah"

Finally stopped making up excuses and ate food. 99% of you dont eat enough. actually calorie count for a week and youll see you're not eating a surplus.

Add some peanut butter sandwiches in every day.
    Cup of oats for brekky.
    Mass gain shake.

The workout part is easy. Just do compound movements... it'll simulate the most muscle growth.

Something like starting strength .
    A 5x5 workout worked well for me, 3 days a week.. about an hour workout.. sitting about 24kg heavier thn i was.

Gideonite likes this.
  10. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

Awesome!! I’m in this journey as well. I’m super tall and every skinny. Because of the laws of physics, for me to do one full pull-up rep is much harder than that of a shorter stalker person. Since quitting PMO 83 days ago I’ve put on about 2 lbs of muscle.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!

11. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

I have had the same experience from the discipline gained from the abstinance of PMO. Although I must say it all comes down to the amount of calories you eat per day/week. If you don't track your calories, it can be hard to gain size. I used to be a skinny tall guy as well. I have been going to the gym for about 5-6 years and trained at least 4 times a week, but it wasn't until I forced myself to eat in a caloric surplus that I gained 30 pounds in 2 years and most of it muscles. I am not saying that you have to track calories all the time, but in the beginning you can really benefit from it. I use the app MyFitnesspal and it has worked wonders so far. Good luck!

12. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

Yup, it’s so difficult for me cuz I’m vegan, and the app says I need about 3400 calories per day, so eating that much is crazy hard when not eating meat.

13. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

Well in that case I would eat more fatty foods, such as avocado, peanutbutter, and so on. But yea it is pretty hard to get the amount of protein and calories needed if you're vegan. Although it is possible. Best of luck!

MasterRoshi likes this.