1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer vacations

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Perfect_Stranger, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Perfect_Stranger

Perfect_Stranger Fapstronaut

Namaste everyone.. my exams are over and Im free for next 2 months :)
    And this is the most dangerous time !! :( because I don't have anything to do, mind is getting back to addiction Again. I need help.. please let me know what do you think I should do in this time.

I have few ideas like improve my calculus, Real Analysis and go to gym... What else ? Let me know what would you do in my situation. :)

2. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

write every single day an todolist, I made a calander man

silenteagle and Perfect_Stranger like this.
  3. Peyton1995

Peyton1995 Fapstronaut

Maybe get a fun job. Nothing hard or stressful but laid back. My job I had at the beginning of summer helped me go a personal record of 17 days because it was very time consuming but I was also enjoying myself. I’m recently trying to quit and it was a great kickstarter

4. Perfect_Stranger

I already do it everyday.. tho I never completed all the task I wrote on the list : (

5. Perfect_Stranger

Thats a nice idea but Nobody hires here for 2 months.. and if I got a job it would be of daily wages where I will have to do work life lifting and shifting mud, bricks etc
    Its not easy to get any job in India.. forget about easy jobs haha

6. Stanley Booker

Stanley Booker Fapstronaut

Hey, that is really great idea.

7. Peyton1995

Peyton1995 Fapstronaut

Lol my bad. Didn’t know you were in India. I was thinking of something along the lines of like a lifeguard for anyone else who was interested

Perfect_Stranger likes this.
  8. Perfect_Stranger

We have everything.. its not that we don't have jobs at all.. its not impossible. the proper excuse is that im not ready to make efforts required to get hired, just like rejecting PMO, im not determined to get what I want and this is the reason for this miserable life im living. no reason to run away from this truth.

btw how is your journey of running away from PMO is going on?

9. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Do something you really want to do and that you haven't because the semester absorbs you. For me that means swimming, knitting and practicing watercolor technique, also going out with friends I don't meet in the semester because we're in different careers. Also read something distracting that has nothing to do with your career, like an adventure novel or the kind. Enjoy your holidays!