1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm planning to join a foreign dating event.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by lookingman26, Jun 11, 2018.

1. lookingman26

lookingman26 New Fapstronaut

It has been silent for 4 years, thus, I’m planning to join a foreign dating event and be in love again. My colleagues at work are into it and believe me, they got these trustworthy and loving fiances in less than a year. They found these amazing women in different dating blogs they’ve signed up to. Now, I’m planning to join any foreign dating event as long as it’s legit and has sufficient business permits. Can you recommend one? I’m particularly interested in Asian women. Thanks for the help.

2. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

or
    or you can join a gym , or follow david goggins and just suffer

3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Do me a favor and watch the show called 90 day fiance and then reconsider your approach. Are there some men and women that meet amazing partners our of the country sure but they are rare. Think of it like this if you can’t get a girl as good looking or young as a foreign bride then why does a Foreign bride want from you what’s different? What’s different is that you can get them citizenship! Citizens often don’t realize how hard it is to Get and how desperate conditions are in other countries.

4. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Good luck . Altho i'd say to really examine ur personality and what u can live with. Race and how nice/pretty she seems is not a great format for success. Spend a few days and educate urself on what traits u want and how to spot it. U can use the color code / people or the OCEAN test. You can youtube or google em.