1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How hard is it actually to find a woman that's looking for wants to start a family.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Jun 9, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I mean right now our culture is how important it is for women to be independent and they don't need a man. While at the same time celebrating single mothers, women having sex with 50+ guys is some how empowering. But it seems like culture is directing people away from what I'm looking for a is good woman that wants to start a family and raise a family. How hard is it to find a girl that wants a family? Seriously it seems like with the culture was like 50 years ago, it would be easier to find the type of girl that I'm actually looking for. Anyway this is why I hate feminism. Well that, and they are trying to destroy nerd culture.

2. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

women ask the same thing, how hard is it to find a man who want to start an family, just be friends with girls, don't be friends with bitches and you will find a girl that wants a family

Deleted Account and kayesem like this.
  3. SadMan13

SadMan13 New Fapstronaut

It's easier than you think. It's all about where you place yourself. Going out to meet someone to settle down with at a bar or nightclub? Probably not the best idea. Churches tend to have active singles programs. Additionally, I met my wife on a dating website. My only advice to you is to be 100% honest and transparent. I made the mistake of trying to be perfect. I hid all my short-comings and secrets. I couldn't keep it up forever. Eventually your dirty secrets will come out in the open.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. MAX EFFORT

MAX EFFORT Fapstronaut

After women turn 30, they seem to stop "partying" and want to settle down. The 30's is the turning point of aging in a person's overall appearance. This period is when they look for the nice guy to settle down with, have kids with, or to have him take care of her 3-5 kids. If she gets married before turning 28, it usually ends in divorce. Religious morality has been disregarded, reversed, and replaced with relativism.
    Welcome to the unstructured society of western culture.

5. I agree, I have had this happen to me before.