1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

2. kudikaran

kudikaran Fapstronaut

relapsed..will do it again

HE^MAN, Deleted Account and 1855 like this.
  3. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

77 days. Feeling urges to O, but definitely not to M or P.

AtticusEnd and HE^MAN like this.
  4. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Absolutely!.. Do not give up!.. i find that urges come in waves or phases, and they pass. You have to ride out the tough periods but they don't last forever, they phase out to easier periods. You can do it..

5. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Day one for me ! I know today and tomorrow won't be so hard. But by number five it's like.... Can't figure out to explain it jet. Let's just say. Whatever it is it gets crazy stronger inside my mind. Alot of imagen of sex come to mind. I want to get over the homp . People here say that it will get better. Right?!

1855 and HE^MAN like this.
  6. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

7. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

Yes it will get better. Stay strong and think about why you wanns stop and what harm this addiction has done to your life. See and feel yourself being rid of this addiction. You gotta imagine what it will feel like in 20 day 30 day 60 days 90 days without pmo and see yourself already at your goal. Once you get your head around this conzept and have a strong desision made to get away from this addiction the rest is an easy ride with a few bumpy days in between. Stay strong and dont give up

8. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 14/90. Today's objectives are academic, and if all goes well I'll celebrate with some biking (provided the weather permits it). Stay strong everyone!

1855 and HE^MAN like this.
  9. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

@Foxislander I respect that in your view hard PMO is the only way, you have made this very clear over many posts now. But please allow others to tackle their own challenges and goals (whatever they may be). Whilst i too agree on an all out hard abstinence, i do not feel i am outright right and others who do not agree with this line of thought are outright wrong. I only feel that we are all fighting to be better men and all come here for the support required in that endeavour. Please respect others views and choices in the same way that yours are respected.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Thanks very well said I shall include that in my post as I intended

1855 likes this.
  11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

81 of 184 just got through snuggling on my wife got a boner that was number 7 boner last night I did that too cuz it makes it feel like things are working but now I feel kind of guilty my wife was okay with it though and there was no action

Selfcontrol1, 1855 and HE^MAN like this.
  12. Muffin Man

Muffin Man Fapstronaut

13. Muffin Man

Muffin Man Fapstronaut

Common, Let's get a streak going here!! I'm also struggling to get a streak. I think once we get past 14 days, it will be smoother sailing!

14. FeelDark

FeelDark Fapstronaut

15. FeelDark

FeelDark Fapstronaut

I relapse at my 15th day, it's not easy but i'll try again

16. Come back again

1855, HE^MAN and Robbo-seeking-life like this.
  17. namelessonegrip

namelessonegrip Fapstronaut

18. 8 days completed.......✈️✈️

1855, HE^MAN and Robbo-seeking-life like this.
  19. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

20. AgainAgain

AgainAgain Fapstronaut