1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Social Media Challenge (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, May 27, 2018.

1. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

2. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

Day 16. Unfortunatelly I relapsed on my main goal NoFap on day 15, could not handle the pressure. But still away from social media

3. Quick update.

After my holiday I briefly logged on Facebook just to check some pictures of me. That was all no scrolling on statuses etc. Not been on since though and that was a week ago.

So that's 1 very brief visit in 27 days which I think is good going.

I do feel slightly better not being in social media, at the moment I just don't think it adds value to my life.

Leaving it isn't a quick fix to my problems, look at the 0 my signature that's what my main problem is.

Part of it is using the Internet too much or inefficiently.

I'll check back on here again at some point as I have no intention on going on my Facebook account any time soon.

Not been in Twitter at all. I was in the search function frequently and checking certain peoples accounts. That's stopped completely now.

4. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

I have completed this challenge. It was no big deal closing my twitter and instagram accounts .
    Unfortunatelly I cant say the same for the Nofap challenge, too difficult to me. Starting A new day 1

5. Back on the forum for the first time in a while.

Anyway I've not logged on to facebook for over a month now. I just don't find it productive or feel it adds value to my life.

Its not cured anything but I think it helps a little. I see people all over at concerts sports games and they check their instagrams, facebooks all the time.

Its just sad. That's all I have to say on this now.

6. Day 1 of this challenge....

7. A day 2 without any social media in life...

8. day 13 with anti social media life & feeling quite better....