1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

IF YOU KNOW. TELL ME HOW.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Selfcontrol1, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

I might sound like a failure all the way.. And I am. On this thing. But I have accomplished other very hard things. I quit drugs and alcohol. And I have been clean of those addictions for over four years.. Never espected this to be the hardest addiction to quit ever.
    Masturbating is awful. A freaking weird and sick incect in my mind that live there and it reproduce. How do I get it out. If you know. If you have done it. Can you sherr how is done. I have been dealing with this since I'm like 11 years old. I'm 30 now I have been trying to stop for about four years and nothing. I stopped watching por videos about six months. But watch sexy pics and crap like that. I don't want to. But Mann.... I don't know how to explained this. Is just keep happening.

My journal :
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/journal.177903/

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Hello

You can start by occupying yourself with other things. Instead of spending time alone, do something productive. Go make some soup for a sick friend, volunteer at an animal shelter, help your neighbor with gardening, play basketball with the kids on your street, help someone paint their fence, etc. Do something to keep yourself busy. It will be much easier to refrain from masturbating if you stay busy.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  3. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

All that sound very useful my friend. And thank you. And without being to conscience about it I think I have done some of that. But my biggest problem it's night time or early mornings. When is time to sleep , what else can I do. 1,2,3,4, in the morning.... It's just the worst time ever... I really need to. Learn self control The question is how? There are some else living in my head. And as right now.... Is stronger than me. How can I get stronger than him .

4. LookUp

LookUp Fapstronaut

You can write on these boards and read. You can reach out to those of us that can't sleep! I'm one of those.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  5. This is common. Sometimes our feelings and thoughts kind of posses us and we just automatically start doing stuff. This can be fixed with introducing mindfulness practice and meditation. Check out Headspace app and Ted talk I shared in other thread you posed. Then start meditating daily.

Selfcontrol1 likes this.
  6. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother