1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pineapple on pizza

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jun 5, 2018.

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No (tried it)

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. Never tried it

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. What? Really? A baked bean pizza...(sigh) whats this world coming to? :/

2. To deliciousness that's what! And in all fairness baked beans are a staple here culturally like black pudding, and most of us put them on almost everything. But mainly the beans are in a tomato sauce anyways so it works out just fine.

3. Really? I didnt know that. You learn something new everyday. I wouldnt knock it til i tried it, but (at the risk of incurring your wrath lol) i dont really like baked beans anyway and putting them on pizza is just a wast of a good meal.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Only if it’s Hawaiian, which I enjoy.

5. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut

Not a fan of pineapple on pizza but to those who say fruits should never be on a pizza should stop putting tomatoes or tomato-based sauces on their pizza.

6. Lostcause

Lostcause Fapstronaut

Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, black olive and pineapple. My standard MOD Pizza order.

Yes - Pineapple!
    No - fungi

7. I am English and I cannot agree with you. I would say "our national bloody treasure" would be chips. Now they really do go with almost anything. I only have beans on toast, maybe 5 or 6 times a year when I have nothing else to eat! :eek: Truly.

8. That stuff was my childhood until they were discontinued, RIP. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Beans on a pizza! o_O How carb heavy is that? :eek: It must have hit your stomach like cement, haha! :D

10. Blasphemy! But yeah you mean Fish and Chips? Because that and tea are certainly our treasure.

11. forget the religious arguements, this is the real topic that's gonna split us all apart lmao

12. Yeah, but just chips generally. They can be served with most dinners and they are up and down the land.

13. I dunno, really good fiber though. You never just eat a big ol' bowl of beans or pour it over food? They're so bloody good, and I'd have them a lot more if my acid wasn't so bad. lol

14. Yikes, no! :eek: It is just too stodgy and starchy for me. But at least you have acquired a cheap taste, which is good, lol. :p

15. "Ashes to ashes and dust to dust"...All is right in the world once again. Evil has been destroyed and the balance has returned.

Nah, im just being dumb. Im sure its alright. It sucks when they discontinue stuff. It seems like they do that to me all the time, whenever i like a certain kind or flavor of something, they discontinue it and keep every other flavor. When i was a kid, i loved the taco pizza rolls, but they stopped making those years ago. I still keep an eye out for them from time to time hoping theyll come back lol.

16. That's too bad, it's tasty not to mention the fibre being really good for you too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018
  17. Yeah, the worlds gonna divide into clans based on pizza toppings and fight to the death. "We who are about to die salute you" :)

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  18. I agree with the fibre being good for you.

19. I'm always gutted when something gets discontinued that I enjoy, bloody companies... Reminds me of a thing I had when I was a kid every so often called Dunkaroos or something like that, appearently they've been discontinued for a while now.

20. Hmm, never heard of it.